this time i have to do it :(

juelou

im feeling very ashamed of myself i did slimming world at home on my own last year and lost about 2 stone taking me to about 13 and a half stone but got stuck and no matter what i couldnt budge anymore so gradually i started adding naughty things to my diet even though i was still eating and cooking slimming world way my weight has crept up so last week my daughter tells me she getting married in august next year gulp i really dont want to be the proud mother of the bride hiding behind everybody when the pics are being taken i want to be up there beaming and then today i went to the doctors because ive been having a lot of pain in my stomach to be told i have a hernia which will need surgery but it cant be done because of my weight so here i am full of regret and shame with a big bowl of fruit a fridge full of salad so fingers crossed here i go again :(

Hi Juelou - don't be ashamed, you know you can do it and you have such a great motivation with your daughter's wedding as a personal thing and a private motivation with your health. You already have the veg in the fridge and the fruit in your hand! And if you ever get stuck again you know where we are for a helping hand. xxx

Loosing 2 stone at home was a great achievement I wouldn't be able to do it myself at home. You have 2 reasons there to do it great! Is there a reason you do it from home? I know some people have work commitments ect meaning they can't get to groups. But I think if you can it would be great for you, I love going to my group and to be ho eat think I would struggle if I didn't its so motivating. But then again you managed to do it on your own before which is brilliant...good luck on your weight loss journey x

thank you think i will need lots of help and many kicks up the bum
Hi Hun I know how you feel! I started again yesterday with 3 stones to lose. My sister lives in Vegas n is coming home at Christmas I haven't seen her for 5 years and have had my nearly four year old son since then! I'm a stone and a half heavier than before I had him so I,ll look enormous compared to then! Come on girlies it's only 20 weeks to Chrimbo (I know-I,m sad!) At a pound a week it's a stone n a half!We can - no- we have to do it!
Sal x

i had bad experience with my local group the local big mouth gossip was the person doing the weigh - in thats why i stopped going to class there is no other that i can go to they are all on when i work :(
i bet you cant wait to see your sister and lol i all ready have a few xmas gifts in the cupboard i work in a shop and get great discounts thats my excuse anyway x x x

i had bad experience with my local group the local big mouth gossip was the person doing the weigh - in thats why i stopped going to class there is no other that i can go to they are all on when i work :(
i bet you cant wait to see your sister and lol i all ready have a few xmas gifts in the cupboard i work in a shop and get great discounts thats my excuse anyway x x x
Hi Hun! Apart from her being a Skinny Minnie no I can,t wait 2 see her no! Haha! My mum says she's put 17 pounds on since she stopped smoking though so there is a god ! My OH,s business has gone though so I,m hoping he gets another job or it,ll be highly embarrassing with no pressies for anyone! Ah well I,ve tried every other diet maybe the skint one will work! Good luck everyone !Sal x

today i had a green day i made macaroni cheese using my milk allowance and cheese allowance plus 2 syns then i made as slimming world souffle hubby was impressed lol hope your OH finds work but it is very hard :( what is everybody else eating ?

today i had a green day i made macaroni cheese using my milk allowance and cheese allowance plus 2 syns then i made as slimming world souffle hubby was impressed lol hope your OH finds work but it is very hard :( what is everybody else eating ?
Thanks Hun-yep he keeps moping round the house moaning that no one wants you when you're 50! He drinks more cos he's bored then gets nasty.i hope for my sanity that he gets work soon I go to work for some peace! Lol! On the food front tried Bns chips for the first time n they were really nice (superfree as well!)
Sal x

Hi Hun
I feel your pain, last year I lost 3 stone, and I've 2stone of it back in 6 months im FURIOUS with with myself, but I started again last week, and I will do it. Good luck on your journey & im sure you will look great at the wedding.
Mairead xxx

got to share just made slimming world peach icecream and slimming world quiche all ready for my dinner tomorrow couldnt help but try a bit as its free and its lush good luck everybody when do you all weigh im going to weigh on a thursday morning

I think it's best not to go into it with a negative mind, thinking you are rubbish - you are back, with more determination and with a clear goal to aim for! And it's very easy to NOT bother so well done you! Hope your first week is wonderful xx

im excited daughter has just booked her wedding for the 26th of july next year i will be a size 14 :) fingers crossed

Back