This week just got 9000% better

Predator

Silver Member
I'm actually shaking trying to restrain myself from typing this in a blur of capitals, but, I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST AN HOUR AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:winner: :character00182::shifter::drivesaint00:

:D!:D:D:D:D:D

(lol overuse of smilies!)

Not only that, but my favourite shorts now need to be worn with a belt, because they fall down otherwise! AWESOME!

:grouphugg:

Hugs for all x x x x x x

well done to you aaron, made up for you and congrats on such a great weight los.

Thank you so much!!!

Well done you !!!:D

Nic X

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well done hun.
life will never be the same now.
(just tell me which roads you will be using so i can avoid them ;) lol) x

have you got yourself a car sorted ready or is that the next thing to be doing?

:shifter: Congratulations and well done on passing your driving test!!!

:flowers::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks so much peeps! I got a little 1.1 punto outside, just gotta get it insured (which won't be cheap!) but yeah, at least the hard part is out of the way!!! :D x thanks x

How fabulous - nice one aaron, made up for you!

Well done, congratulations - it makes such a difference having wheels - another plus is, like me, you will find the seat belt a lot more comfortable than it used to be!!

Wooohooo well done Aaron and congratulations! So pleased for you! And you've already got a car to boot! Brilliant!

I'm a rubbish driver. I did my test 19 times before I passed, and even now I'm still rubbish. Is that your first time?

X

Awww thanks guys :'))))

Yeah twas my first time, I was so nervous I didn't know what to expect, I had a female examiner and she was really nice, talking to me all the time, so that helped loads with my nerves:)

My mum passed on her 7th time Betsy hehe doesn't matter how long it takes you as long as you pass right? :D

Wonderful news. On both counts ..

Woohoo, that's fantastic. 1st time too - congrats

Back