Thomas the Tank sets/bedroom decoration questions

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 12 July 2010 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    My little boy is moving into his own room (eventually should've done it sooner).

He loves Thomas the tank, where can I get all the accessories quite cheaply to decorate his room i.e rug/duvet set etc..

The other thing I was thinking was just to put up some pictures of thomas & boys things i.e. cars/truck stickers etc. or maybe things like alphabet/number stickers...

What do you suggest? I'm so rubbish at this but want to make it a proper little boys room..HELP

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. *Cupcake*

*Cupcake* is working hard.....

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    5st3lb(25.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
  5. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks - I never thought of Ebay will have a look now.

I don't know whether to go for Thomas or a more neutral room with numbers/animals/alphabet as only 1 room and if the baby is a girl they'll have to share.

Hopefully they'll only have to share for a few years till we get a 3 bed house.

6. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Whatever you decide BB ebay is a good source for kids stuff. They normally have it such a short time it is in good condition.

I used to buy pretty, little party dresses for bargain prices on ebay and sell them alongside my porcelain. They were a perfect second string.

How about looking at this for ideas....
    www.thekidswindow.co.uk

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.