THREE WEEKS IN YIPPEE

Hello, welcome and well done scouse x
thanks tracey i hope my stat and weight losses are as good as your by the end of all this

Can i ask if youre male or female hun? im nosy like that! x

im male babe xxx

Ohhhh i know! All man ;) lol xx

Ha ha glad we cleared that 1 up x

talking of mice or mouses has got me thinking of cheese now, must change the subject

No cheese for you im afraid!!! the other pervy thread should take your mind off! xx

hi scouse, well done on your loss hunny, hubby just bought me a wii so he's gonna get me a wii fit soon to go with it.hope its good tho

feeling focussed again i'm back in the LT zone havnt even thought about my evening shake yet, oh no that sounds rude sorry

hi scouse, well done on your loss hunny, hubby just bought me a wii so he's gonna get me a wii fit soon to go with it.hope its good tho
hi kelly
yea i only set my wii fit up yesterday and its brilliant, lots of different excersises to go at your own pace and great fun and lots of laughs which burn the lbs away i hope. let me know when you get yours

well done thats the way!!
going for the burn later got to log in with my new wii fit friend i'm determined to get into this fitness routine and shift these excess lbs this time

Back