Throat Problem

Amanda105

Silver Member
My OH is having problems swallowing, I've told him to stop doing yoga, and getting into those positions, but he won't listen pmsl

No, on a serious note... He's having problems swallowing, doesn't have a sore throat or anything, just feels like He has to gulp, hes worried hes gonna get trapped wind due to gulping air ! he's on day 3 any ideas?

I havnt come across this before

Not heard of that before, is he taking that psyllium husks? Only asking because I've just gone to order it from my protein site & it mentions something about the throat x

Could it be an allergic reaction possibly??

Maybe worth going to the doctors to check if there is any swelling or something

Thanks peeps

He's been taking the husk for about 3 years now, but he did have some in his shake on Tuesday.. No swelling, but I'll keep an eye on him

Xx

hope hes on the mend soon enough!! x

How is he today Amanda? x x

He's still having the same problem, but his throat is sore today... Think he may have a throat infection...

Thanks for askin xx

I hope he is ok...... There are literally loads of lergies going round.. colds, flu, swine flu, winter vomiting bug... I might become a hermit so i can't catch any!! lol x x

yeah i have a serious sore throat,, and it gets worse at night but im sure its just me being sick for the past week!... vitamins!!!!

SlimmerSu said:
I hope he is ok...... There are literally loads of lergies going round.. colds, flu, swine flu, winter vomiting bug... I might become a hermit so i can't catch any!! lol x x

Don't blame ya... Went to college and one of my lecturers told mr she had swine flu over Xmas !!

I'm barely leaving the house except to go to physio as I'm terrified of catching something whilst my immune system is pants. Had to have a flu jab this morning (was summoned by my doctor as apparently I'm 'at risk') and there were sick people in the surgery:eek: couldn't wait to get out!

thats one reason why i didnt want to go to the doctor and im lucky i have my uncle.. hate going to the doctor when everybody there is sick!! and if not then i didnt want to pass on my sickness!x

Don't blame ya... Went to college and one of my lecturers told mr she had swine flu over Xmas !!

That is so frightening.. People are dying of it and all sorts!! Someone my Dad works with has been in Intensive Care since before Xmas with swine flu, and showing no signs of coming out yet!!

That's it.. I am going to wash with disinfectant, and bleach all the kids!!!! pmsl x x

I wanna laugh at that, but would that be wrong !

ive got the antibacterial hand stuff out and ready to roll :) x

SlimmerSu said:
Errrrrrrrrrr........... Why?????? pmsl x x x

Errrrrrtt ok pmsl lol

Back