***Thursday***hr by hr***

This really worked for me yesterday, I am doing this hour by hour. Also eating my pack LATER than normal helps. Breakfast at about 11, lunch at 3 and dinner at 8/9 (although last night I fell asleep so didn't actually have my dinner one!)

hi leah, that how i have my packs at the moment, 11am, 3-4pm and about 7-8pm

It really is easier - I find it stops me getting hungry later....

your doing really well hun, well done.xx

Good morning ladies!

Well I have a day off from work today after getting back late last night from a business trip.

Back on SS today. Roll on Saturday when I'll be back in ketosis!!!

Its lovely & sunny here. I've got 2 loads of washing out on the line & another load about to finish in the m/c.

I've got house work to do & a shopping trip to Adsa - OH not too good with the housework when I'm away overseas!!! Bless him.

2 pints of water down & a strawberry tetra. Not too sure about it tho' - i think it tastes strange. :confused:

Have a great day.

xx

Morning ladies, totm arrived today, quite late and I'm suffering with asthma all night not much sleep so I've had my bar 'selection pack' already as a treat and planning porridge at lunch and a porridge at 7pm.... hoping that'll get me through! Have a good day everyone. xx

Mine just came today - out of the blue!

I wasn't even prepared like normal - I usually have sickness and bad Period Pains but nothing!

Weird!

good morning!!! Im on day three and having to say its not that bad!!!! Day one was hell for me,banging head,sickness,sore throat but ive been fine since and loving what my scales are telling me so far.........if theyre right ive done more in 3 days than i did in 3 wks at sw !!!!!! Im finding all the packs a bit powdery tasting....is that normal?? Im surprised at how nice they are though.

truds, i think the shakes are an aquired taste but they are nice enough, have you tried them hot yet??

Morning all, day 2 for me and I'm loving the scales already, ha ha ha! Roll on ketosis!

Hi Susan...so far ive had all my shakes hot...im a bit scared to try them cold now but have flavours like strawberry,banana and fruits of the forest which would probably taste horrible hot. The soups are quite nice though but still leave that dry powdery feeling on the tongue!!! maybe i shouldnt think about them too much or i'll put myself off them!!!
Hi Ruth day 3 for me ...its great !!!!!

Morning. I feel like cr@p again today just can't shake it off. Had a bar for breakfast and im at work for the day, although planning on 'working' from home later.

Boing

Hi ladies. Having a crappy kind of day. In fact, a crappy kind of week :(
I have had a couple of 'issues' with my son's school, an issue with someone who was once a friend and then decided to completely blank and snub me, and a few work issues. And I am really really struggling :(

It's been a very tearful week so far, and allI want is my hubby :(:(

My diet has been fine up until the evening, and then I sit back and reflect on my unhappiness and lonliness and that's it, trigger, BOOM. Luckily I don't have much 'nice' food in the house so I am not picking much, but I am picking all the same and I don't want to pick, I want to lose another 3 stone :(:(

So sorry to be a misery. I saw myself in the mirror this morning and was thrilled that I no longer have 'backfat' overhanging wing things, and it was the only time this week that I have been happy about anything.

Might go and hibernate.....

Ok Who was hiding the thread lol. Thanks for bumping it. I probably skimmed passed it a few times while i was looking for it because i get sidetracked by all the posts.

Dont Pick Jabba, go and have a bath or try some clothes on. Nothing is worth spoiling all your efforts on! Just look what you have already achieved!! Dont spoil it!!
Awwww Have a hug:grouphugg:
Lynne x

Back