Thursday weigh in

AshleyRose

Hi everyone, just had my second weigh in, I lost 4lbs in 6 days :D I'm now 13stone 11lbs. Anyone else weigh in today? How are you all getting on?

Well done to u that's a great loss, I WI on Saturdays I only have 4lb till my first target weight so hopefully by next sat I would have done it :) then I can start thinking about re feed, x

I am really nervous about it I'm so scared of pitting it back on, I would stay on it lo get as been on 17 weeks but still want to lose another stone but my hair is falling out bad now and it's worrying me as its not just little bits :-( that's depressing me more now than losing another stone. Xx

I am really nervous about it I'm so scared of pitting it back on, I would stay on it lo get as been on 17 weeks but still want to lose another stone but my hair is falling out bad now and it's worrying me as its not just little bits :-( that's depressing me more now than losing another stone. Xx

It must seem so daunting but don't worry i'm sure you'll do great...you obviously have excellent will power as you managed TFR this long & you'll get loads of support here.

are you serious about your hair falling out? is that common with lipotrim?

It doesn't happen to everyone to be honest I didnt think it would to me but one day it just started and it's getting worse :-( I hate it, I use to wash my hair everyday but now I do it twice a week! I just wish it wasn't happening as still have a stone to lose, fingers crossed it doesn't happen to u xx

It doesn't happen to everyone to be honest I didnt think it would to me but one day it just started and it's getting worse :-( I hate it, I use to wash my hair everyday but now I do it twice a week! I just wish it wasn't happening as still have a stone to lose, fingers crossed it doesn't happen to u xx

I'm really sorry to hear that, i wash my hair most days too...i couldn't handle that if it happened to me, poor you :( xx

oh GOD I already suffer with alopecia ! Please dont break my heart here!! haha
xxx

Wow ejsunshine, 17 weeks!!! Has it flown or has it felt like forever? I Am aiming for 20 weeks so have 18 to go.... It seems like such a long journey at the moment... Did your weight loss stay consistent? X

Back