Time for a HONK peeps

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Yeah, its the weekend and for once the big yellow thing is out on a Saturday. I feel good today and full of positivity so I think we need a HONK IF YOUR HAPPY post.

So come on peeps honk, toot what ever you feel like doing to show us your going to have a great day too. Get those happy genes out and enjoy life.

I might live life on the edge today and have a wash lol. what you gonna do?

HONK HONK HONK!

♫ ♫ The sun has got his hat on, Hip, Hip, Hip Hooray ♫ ♫

Morning folks, I hope everyone is well and happy on this lovely sunny Saturday.....

Thank you Charlotte for another lovely cheerful post today.

I am making a SW quiche for today and preparing a SW chicken curry for tomorrow - and then I am just going to chill and enjoy the sun today ☼ ☼

So HONK!! HONK!! HONK" have a good day everyone, love to all. X

Zip a dee doo dah!

Having some chicken noodle soup (EE cookbook) then going to York for some retail therapy!

Honk Honk Toot Peep Peep! :feedtroll:

Day 2 Of SW first week and im feeling motivated for some excersise. Had Syn free pancakes for breakfast this morning! check my blog for yummy pics! mmmm

Hope everyone has a lovely day! :)

I'm doing some gardening today :D

sun.gif
sun1.gif
sun2.gif
sun3.gif

Good Morning, Merry Sunshine

Good morning, merry sunshine,
How did you wake so soon?
You chased away the little stars,
And shone away the moon!
I saw you go to sleep last night
Before I ceased my play.
How did you get back overhead
To shine on me today?

I did not go to sleep, dear child,
I just went round to see
The little children of the world
Who wait and watch for me.
I shine upon the little birds
And flowers on my way,
And then I come back overhead

Honk Honk!! I'm planning on going a walk with my mum and going to get the suitcases down from the loft to see what I need for my holiday. Going to have a nosey on the recipes section and plan my week ahead.

Have a lovely day everyone xx

Thanks for your cheery post Carolyne xx

I'm still Honking away here, having a good day.

What a lovely poem Lesserme did you write it? Its really sweet.

I've sang all the songs from your posts, you cann't possibly be misserable when singing can you. Lifts the spirits and puts a spring in your step. As they say Always look on the bright side of life dodododododo

I had a wash, and brushed my hair today so wheyhey, O/H thinks he's got a new woman moved in hee hee only joking I do shower daily! honest. xx

Honk Honk!

I did my grocery shopping, and a bit of housework.
Now I am just sitting here chilling.
I have had a busy and emotional few weeks so need to get my batteries recharged!
Tonight, I am going to make a prawn and mediterannean (sp) stir fry with wholewheat noodles. I have been craving prawns so it's a must!

Have a lovely day, and weekend, all you lovely people!

Back