• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tis Quiet on the Forum

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
S: 15st0lb C: 14st12lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 0st2lb(0.95%)
This site is really quiet I thought with slim fast being really well known it would be busier x

I thought it would be busier as well, i think more people tend to go with SW as you can eat more and you need so much willpower for SF.
Im back on it as i need the restriction otherwise i end up eating too many calories on SW

Ha ha, I need motivating too Greedy - this week at work has been busy and I've struggled to get used to my working pattern since starting a new job last week!

Good luck everyone!! Xxx

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm so off plan!! Can't seem to sort myself out. I've been exercising almost everyday and trying to eat healthy stuff but reducing my portions.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

S: 23st10lb C: 17st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 6st10lb(28.31%)
Thats me completed my first day. Went ok, no major hunger or anything. Had 1 of the choc peanut meal bars and a s'berry shake. An apple, mullerlight and a curly wurly for my snacks. Tea was what all the family had just in smaller portions. Heres to day 2 and motivation for everybody else :)