To Rayven

amethyst

Banned
Hi hun.

how is slimming world going?

i may have to go back on it because money is so tight lately..

what days you doing? do you feel ok on it?

Hey hun! *waves* It's weird being back on Slimming World to be honest. Even on my bad days not dieting i don't feel as if i eat as much as this!!! But then i guess thats why the diet works, you can eat and eat and eat and still lose weight!! I feel a bit bloated but then i guess any new diet takes a bit of getting used to. I think my body wonders whats going on!
I've got weigh in tomorrow, but i don't think i would have lost anything this week, after i'd tried to get back on Cambridge and failed miserably and had a couple of REALLY bad days eating, i'll be happy if i don't gain anything! It'll be next week that i really get stuck in again and hopefully have a good loss. (obviously not as good as on CD but then at least i'll be eating healthily as opposed to my normal take aways and junk food!)
I'm on a red today. I get on better on red day.
You've done sooooo well on your losses so far hun, but i can completely understand the money situation (after Christmas i think we're all struggling) but at least if you i did go back to SW and money is tight you can still do the diet.
*hugs*
I'm always about if ya fancy a chat (whatever you decide to do) xx

hey hun... yes i think the first week eating again will make you gain abit then your body will adjust to th e losses..
i too do the red allways, more expensive but i find i lose on red not gree.. green bloatds me..

have you tryed making you own chips on a green day? they are free... just chip potatoes and spray with fry light in the oven...

i can remember doing it and having red breakfast green lunch and then red dinner.. my losses were great and made me really enjoy it..

i am giving myself another week with cambridge then i will review the situation next week.. he he...

I actually lost 2lbs this week! :D So am well chuffed as i thougt i'd gain!

Wow that is fantastic well done..

next week wil be a bigger loss.. good luck, keep us all updated :)

I will do hun. Good luck with CD this week. *hugs*

Hi Rayven & Amethyst :D

Just wanted to drop in and say how well you are both doing!!!!

Better than me....can't get off the starting blocks at the mo BUT I WILL:rolleyes::)

Lacey..xx :)

Hey Isis, It took me about 6 months to get off the starting block! But i think the new year has given me a much needed kick up the bum!

Back