Today's Sainsburys find... low syn popcorn!

missy1978

Big Bird
Found this little gem today in Sainsburys and just had to share! I know there are already threads discussing popcorn but these are less popcorn and more a crisp replacement IMHO. Low syns (2.5 by my reckoning or 3 if you wish to be conservative) and perfect for those of us missing crisps and savoury snackies. You get a decent amount per bag and I can vouch for the cheese and chive and paprika flavours being lovely. I'm taking a bag to work tomorrow for definate. :D

Attachments

• image-4060362719.jpg
    image-4060362719.jpg
    549.4 KB · Views: 1,200
They are 2.5 ive been getting them a few weeks now the sour cream n chive ones and s and v are my fave and if you accidentally ate the lot you would still be within 15 syns i showed them at my sw meeting last week and also shared on here lol theyre awesome and at 1.75 for a 6 pack reasonable value too .... They also do a sharing bag if there Is only one of the 3 flavours you like :D glad to find Simeone else that loves these

I really want to try these but my little sainsburys didn't have them :( need to look in my big one but that's in town and I won't be going there anytime soon lol. will be good for me to pick up in Jan though to help me stay on track :)

Glad they're useful for everyone! I will be putting them out with me buffet at Xmas instead of crisps ;)

There was only one multipack bag out yesterday - I think the word must have got out lol!

I have a big bag of paprika (my favourite!) for Xmas :D

I think it must vary. In my sainsburys there is no popcorn section - the Sainsburys own and Tyrrells is with the crisps and the Metcalfes is with the sweets! Even the savoury flavours lol ;) x

Back