Trafford Centre Monday 15 December Xmas shopping meet

Friday or Monday???

• Total voters

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
Would any of you like to meet up in Manchester - either Trafford centre or Arndale centre to have a coffee and a natter - and do some Chrissy shopping whilst we were there??? Thinking more of a day trip than a Fri/Sat/Sun - so probably more North West people, but if people want to make longer of it then fantastic.

1stly ... weekday or Saturday?? Put a preference down. Probably end of Nov/beginning of Dec.

Flirty - either weekdays or Sat.
DietingQueen
Tazzi

if poss weekday.... I just said on Tazzi's thread... weekedns are just goign to get busier and busier... as it leads up to Christmas... however i'm sure a weekend wouldnt be a problem if the majority wanted that!!! :)

Oh n Trafford if poss... cos it's off the motorway... lol

if poss weekday.... I just said on Tazzi's thread... weekedns are just goign to get busier and busier... as it leads up to Christmas... however i'm sure a weekend wouldnt be a problem if the majority wanted that!!! :)

Oh n Trafford if poss... cos it's off the motorway... lol

Wonderful! Notice I've already put yours and Tazzi's names down!!! LOL

OK ... hoping Sarah -Westie girl might come, and Poohbearmufc - Nikki, and anyone else in North west.

Agree Trafford centre would be best - parking is free too - plus I can nip to costco then too!!!

OK ... hoping Sarah -Westie girl might come, and Poohbearmufc - Nikki, and anyone else in North west.

Agree Trafford centre would be best - parking is free too - plus I can nip to costco then too!!!

:D:D better start saving Bev x lol...

theres. Abz n a few others in Leeds too who might be interested x

hey girls, ohh saw there was chat of this in someones diary. im going manchester in december with the girls for xmas shopping.

but id love to come over even if it was just a day trip and meet all you guys? we can all go on the big wheel!!!!!

weekend would prob suit better but il keep an eye out :)

Depending on when I would love to meet you all.xx

hey girls, ohh saw there was chat of this in someones diary. im going manchester in december with the girls for xmas shopping.

but id love to come over even if it was just a day trip and meet all you guys? we can all go on the big wheel!!!!!

weekend would prob suit better but il keep an eye out :)

wud be fab to see you x

Depending on when I would love to meet you all.xx

do u have any dates in mind wen ur free x

well ive just checked ryanair for the 29th nov and 34e return i know there is no set date yet but just thought i'd see how much it would be, so if anyone else from ireland is going its cheap cheap :)

Hello my lovely girlies, I am back from America on the 8th of December......What date are you all thinking of?????? Ill have to book the day off. Just let me know and ill be there :D

Taz x

Any day you say , then i will try and get the car for the day or on the train.

DietingQueen - either but preferably weekday

Tazzi - either but after 8th Dec
Becky - Dec ... prefer a Sat
Susan
Spooky

OK - so Tazzi can come we'll have to have it after 8th Dec!!!!

I'm easy (no comments please!!) re wether a weekday or weekend - although as Nas quite rightly said Saturdays will be heaving with people! Becky - when will you know what date you are coming over?? Would love to meet you and bump! Would you be able to do a weekeday??

So at the moment probably a weekday after 8th Dec. Anyone have any prefernces for a day/date??

Susan
Spooky - in Manchester the 29th Nov, if then, then I'm a comin!! :D
Debbiemac (can't do tue/wed/thur but otherwise.....:rolleyes: - never one to miss shopping!)

Susan
Spooky - in Manchester the 29th Nov, if then, then I'm a comin!! :D
Debbiemac (can't do tue/wed/thur but otherwise.....:rolleyes: - never one to miss shopping!)

Not many days left there Debbie! Pleased you are coming though!!!

Spooky - think we are probably going for December ..... hope you can still come??? You and Becky can compare bumps!!!

Back