Tragic case of 'Baby P'

I was in tears last night as they read out the injuries they had inflicted on him.
Why fill prisons with the likes of them ..bring back the death penalty.
I have 5 children and the thought of anybody harming them, well lets just say I would do 'time' for them.
That poor wee boy could have been rehomed with a loving family that actually wanted children. The social services in question have cocked up before with little Victoria Climbie. Yes I agree jobs should be lost and huge fines placed on the council. Not that it will bring back these precious little souls.
May they rest in peace.

These sort of cases make me want them to bring back the death penalty, although then they will get off lightly!

Now because other inmates dont like Child Killers they will keep them away from the others give them their own private cell & everything (Thats if they get sent down) There is just no justice these days....

I say put them in with the rest of the prison and let them have the scum!!!

That poor little thing.. The suffering is not worth thinking about, I cant believe we share the world with such evil people.

Speaking as a dad , i lost my baby daughter in 2005 to cot death and would do anything to have her back and this adds to my hatred of people who do this sort of thing , seeing the pictures reminded me of what we lost and i was pysicay sick and could not read the whole story , sorry if you lot don't agree but these people who do these things don't deserve to breathe thmselves , sorry if i sound horrid but these people really are the lowest of the low , paul x.:mad:

So sorry to hear about your baby daughter Paul.
I agree with you entirely regarding the ba****ds!!!

Last edited:
THANKS MANDY, THERE IS NOT A DAY I DON'T THINK OF HER X , THESE PEOPLE REALLY ARE SC*M :mad:

So sorry to hear about your loss, Paul. Your angel is shining down on you from heaven and watching over you every day.

The people who abuse their children just can't be all there, can they? I just cannot comprehend how someone can physically get up and punch a baby in the mouth (hard enough to knock a tooth out) and think in their sick, twisted, deluded mind that this is acceptable behaviour....

Paul, so sorry to hear about your daughter. That's so tragic. And you don't sound awful at all, we're all thinking that these people are the lowest form of life!

B x

Back