1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Twitchy and sore eyes??

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Louise24, 18 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

slimming world
    Argh - I so hope someone can help... my left eye has been twitching since Sunday and it's driving me mad, both eyes are sore and blood shot.

I called optician today and they said it's either I'm tired, stressed or drinking too much caffeine... I am knackered but am sleeping a good 8 hours a night, tiny bit stressed but not massively and as for caffeine, I'm not drinking anymore than normal??

Has anyone got a magic wand to make it stop? x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tinytootz

Tinytootz Mini crazy cat lady

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    :( I get that sometimes too when I'm overly tired or stressed. Only solution I know of is to chill out a bit, and get some sleep. Might be that your quality of sleep is poor, rather than lack of it.

Hope it gets better for you soon
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.