UD: I need to give the Doughnut Burger a go!

miss jelly tot

CWP Consultant
Wow have a look at this:drool: someone else posted the link in the news thread http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...ans-embrace-1500-calorie-doughnut-burger.html
Im going to give it ago but lower calories:D So Im guessing 200 for the doghnut, 35 for low fat cheese, 50 for a quorn sausage (as im veggie) 75 for a poached egg and 20 for tom sauce.

380 calories well spent compared to there 1500. Will let you know how it tastes:) Unless someone makes it first:)

That is so weird and we all had a good laugh because I am driving myself mad craving cheeseburgers and doughnuts! Although until now I had not thought of eating them simultaneously. Guess I now have a new craving..

lol Interesting combination you must let us know how it is

Definitely wouldn't want to try that, yuk! But good luck on your version of it Jelly, at least yours will be an awful lot healthier and prob taste much much better lol!

Dawn and starlight I will let you know.
Funny how we have different tastes because to me it look gorgeous!

Well Miss JT funnily enough I am in the NO WAY camp - that could be because I dont like doughnuts now in a bagel it might be tempting

do let us know how it tastes

I love bagels, could do one with bacon in maybe, but not with that. But then I've never been a fan of fried foods (grilled yes!) and I don't like eggs lol!

Back