ugh...lesson learned with alcohol

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by dia1972, 4 July 2009 Social URL.

1. dia1972

dia1972 Full Member

:wave_cry:

Feeling rough today after going to a ball last night. Started great as I had an evening of compliments about my vastly reduced weight in my beautiful new ballgown but then spoiled it by forgetting that less alcohol should be now drunk with low carb/fat diet. I am shocked by how quickly I progressed to the 'vomit outside in the bushes' stage.:sigh:

Anyone else experience alcohol issues??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

After 3 months of maintaining I still find alcohol affects me much quicker than previously.

Hope you are feeling better today.

4. dia1972

dia1972 Full Member

Thanks, Kered. I am only just back to normal. I used to be able to down a bottle of wine no problem but things must have changed. Certainly a lesson learned (and a warning for others ??)

5. kered

kered Gold Member

I think its to do with the less body weight we are carrying, we are weaklings when it comes to the old alcohol now.....lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.