uh oh, your all gonna shout at me.............

stephie77

Silver Member
I committed the cardinal sin this morning and weighed myself ' just to have a look' and after a holier than tho 5 days religiously following EE i havnt lost a thing:break_diet: ........huh ?? i know i dont actually weigh in till Wednesday but i would expect to see SOMETHING by now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK-bring on the telling offs......im ready!:D

xxxx

i am sat in the naughty corner............it still makes no sense tho!!! lol

hiya,i did the same i kept off the scales all week till last night and now i m depressed cos it looks like i have nt lost. i am not using my scales ever again, i will only get weighed at sw. i promise

I weigh in on wed too and never notice a difference until Tuesday night for some random reason... and i weigh every morning religiously (or OCD-edly) but I know that my scales are sneaky lying little beggars so take little notice.

i dont go to class, i weigh in at home, on the same scales so looks like Wednesday may be a disapointing day for me!!!!! lol.
Im gutted, its really knocked my confidence as i was on a roll and was really really going for it 100% i even turned down a night out with hubby on Saturday night as i knew the syns would be stupid........wish i had gone now!!!
oh well, lets just see what happens.
xx

Shrimpy - thats good to know, maybe i will still get a loss then.
thx
xx

im in no position to be telling anyone off...... because ive weighed myself 5 times today :(

im usually really good except for the *very* occasional sneaky peak :( dont know why i do it to myself!! first thing this morning, i was only 0.2lb away from getting my half stone sticker, so i weighed again after i'd had a pee and id put weight on! very confused! fingers crossed for your WI hun! xx

:copon: one for you

:copon: and one for me.... I did the same - I've put on!!! according to my scales so it serves me right !!

Official weight in on Thursday :eek:

Don't do it again! Hide those scales!!!

I can't talk...I had 3 days off plan due to my bday celebrations, and I stupid stood on the scales today to see that my 3 off plan days have made me gain 6lbs!!! Eeeeeek! I now need to be reaallly good all week so WI on Sat won't be so bad!!

phew!!!!!! i dont feel so bad now!!!!!!!
LOL!

Dont worry about it I hardly ever show a loss until the WI day - before that I can do anything between staying the same to gaining sometimes as much as 4 to 7 pounds. Just stick to the plan and do your WI as normal if you dont lose then show your food diary to the Consultant just to check all is well with that you have eaten this week. Other than that just accept that the body is weird and it can do that to you sometimes. Its probably something to do with fluid if you have stuck to plan - are you drinking enough water? If you are not then the body will hold on to it just like it holds on to fat if it thinks you are starving.

stephie, I did exactly the same thing this morning - was expecting to have a good loss as its my first week (WI on Wed), and I couldn't help hop on this morning to find I'm exactly the same weight. In some ways its good I checked because now I'll be more grateful at WI for ANY loss, rather than disappointed that it wasn't a big one, but also, I know it has affected my decisions today re food etc - I've cut down a bit etc, and that may not be whats best, particularly if I start eating more in the eve coz I'm cutting down more in the day. So I'm going to try and stay well away from the scales. Bl**dy things. Still have my fingers crossed for my Wed WI though...

It's so funny how we all know we shouldn't keep getting on the scales and tell everyone else off for doing it yet we all still do it! My weight used to go up and down between 7lb in the course of a week but weigh in day was always ok! It'll be fine just stick with it! I find a couple of red days before weigh in help as carbs make me retain water! Good luck! Xxxx

Oh

We are all closet 'home weighers' i love it!!!!!

Thanks for all your nie comments - im feel much better.

I know in my heart of hearts i have stuck to the plan a million percent, i have been drinking 2 litres of water a day plus diet coke ( not every day!!) and i have exercised LOADS. To date i have only had 45 syns this week tho - but im so stuffed by the time i remember them!!!

hmmmmmmmm - lets see what the scales say Wed - think im going to do a Fishy week next week and think im gonna try upping the syns a little bit..........any comments welcome ?? xxxx

Back