• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Unsure About what Snacks Etc???

Hi,

I know you have the shakes for breakfast and dinner - and you have your balanced Tea Which is fine.

Im thinking Steamed Fish and Veg?

But what Snacks can i have. I was thinking Apples but what else as just apples will get boring? Also do i have to have the snacks? I just wanna make sure i start properly.

I exercise really well doing at least 4 hours at Gym a week, Wanna make sure it goes well.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Heya well according to book, your snacks can also be smaller versions of your main meals,

an there's conflicting advice about eggs, in the book its says 1-2 serves 2x a week, but in the diary it says 6! :confused: :eek: so its hard to no whats right n wrong, id advise try drinking water before an after each meal it sure helps with the hunger an iv started moving my main meal to lunch time :eek:

I dont think i can move my main meal as i'll be at work, Ill have the Family to feed when i finish? my problems is a cuppa teat with biscuits at night? any ideas that will help!!! i know im not hungry just what im used to x

oh god im a tea fiend, I save my 3x cuppas for te evening, skim milk an 2x sweetner, i crave bikkies every now n then, maybe a atkins bar either half of the advantage bar (meal replacement bar) or their day break ones which are a snack bar which you could have the whole of as your even snack maybe? ;) theyre alot cheaper than the cs ones, u get em from ebay,boots, tesco :rolleyes:

Ok, Thanks i will look into it.

I really struggle, Im like u - at night time i love 2 cuppa teas even though i dont have sugar in it, its just something ive done for years.

So what you thinking as a typical day?

Thanks for the help xx

erm
morning - 500/750ml water (preferable before shake)

water

snack- small apple

water

Lunch- veggies an quorn/eggs, balsamic vinegar/soy sauce

water

snack-usually some veggies leftover from lunch

water

tea,tea an more tea :p
dinner-hot shake like latte/choc sumthin cozy

havent got the atkins bar yet, when iv got sum spare pennies gonna get aload :rolleyes:

Ok sounds ok to me, i was worrying mostly over snacks etc..

i heard the fridge raiders are good option ? u heard this...

u can have shakes hot or cold? and its with water isnt it. my pack is coming monday so i supose i'll no more then.

i member sumone mentioning them but i didnt look into it , be easy wont it ;)

yep drinks hot or cold, i would suggest with all of the flavours except banana to only add 240mls of water coz sumtimes the seem quite weak, they arent thick i anyway :(, but to keep them flavourable add lil less water, n when ye make ye hot ones have half cold n half hot water coz otherwise you'll be waiting ages for it to cool an it tends to pop when ye mixing it up when its jus hot water :mad: