Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Upset stomach and other weird grumbly goings on in that region!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by happymonday, 1 March 2010 Social URL.

1. happymonday

happymonday Having a mid-life crisis

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    Since about Thurs/Fri I've had weird grumbles in my digestive regions! ;) Not grumbly in a hungry manner, more trapped wind and pretty severe diarrhoea too! :(

I haven't felt sick or vomited or anything like that, but it just feels very unsettling, having to rush to the loo frequently.

I have concerns if the shakes are going 'right through me' could this put me in starvation mode? I haven't lost any weight since Thurs according to my scales (but, not too fussed about this at the moment, because I just want to feel better!)

I was wondering if anyone else had suffered with this.

I am feeling a bit better today than I was at the weekend (probably a good thing as I'm on a different floor to the loo here at work! :eek:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Could be a bug Hun but have to say I seem to be having loose motions (tmi sorry) this last week just into week four now but I don't think I've got a bug just think it's part of the liquid diet??? If we don't drink enough water we can get constipated but I drink about 5 litres a day.... Not much help but keep an eye on it in case it is a bug xx :)

4. xx Cathy xx

xx Cathy xx Bye Bye Huge Bottom!

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(22.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Mines a little strange too, I only go about twice a week but when I do its like I've got a bug as I get really bad cramps and about a minutes notice before I'm desperate to go! Think its just the way things go on LT though x

5. happymonday

happymonday Having a mid-life crisis

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    Thanks for your replies girls, at least I know its not just me!

I felt reasonably ok this morning but after having tonights shake its gone all weird again :eek: Honestly my stomach is so full of wind I swear I can see it moving through me (sorry for TMI lol)

6. trixiefoofoo

trixiefoofoo Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Crikey - worried about me now...
    I rarely 'go' on this and it's always 'firm' (Ha, nice conversation, eh!)

I thought 'that' was normal on LT - maybe I'm not drinking enough??x

7. mollypop

mollypop Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    lweight watchers
    i cant seem to go atalll ive only been twice in 9 days and they where forces and took a loong time in the loo to make happen im very worried :S

8. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    If it was a bug, you should be o.k by now. Keep up the fluid intake to keep yourself hydrated. Mention it to the pharmacist at your WI. Keep well.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.