USA/Canada Free Branded Foods

The syns for turkey bacon will vary depending on brand. There are various different ones. Lilydales and fresco lean life one is free, the others you will need to run through Syns calculator selecting your free food.

The syns for turkey bacon will vary depending on brand. There are various different ones. Lilydales and fresco lean life one is free, the others you will need to run through Syns calculator selecting your free food.

Hi Brit mum,
Thanks for your reply. The one i had been looking at was butterball brand. However i will keep an eye out for Lilydales and fresco if they are free :D

Me again- I hope you don't mind me keep asking things?
On my very old slimming world sheets i have, it mentions you can have 42g of Nestle Fiber 1 cereal for a HEXB. I have been having a new variation of Fiber1 and i am just wondering if i am able to count that as my HEXB?
I have attached the nutrition info if anyone is able to help me.

35grams
Calories: 114
Total fat: 1
Total Carbs: 29
Sugar: 6
Fiber: 6.5
Protein: 2.5

Many Thanks :eek:

Online for HEXB I see:

2/3 cup - Fiber One Honey Clusters/Nutty Cluster & Almonds/Raisin Bran Clusters
1 cup - Fiber One Original
1/2 cup - Fiber One Protein Cereal, Cranberry Almond

The nutritional information comes to 5.5 syns...which is around what the other cereals are.

Online for HEXB I see:

2/3 cup - Fiber One Honey Clusters/Nutty Cluster & Almonds/Raisin Bran Clusters
1 cup - Fiber One Original
1/2 cup - Fiber One Protein Cereal, Cranberry Almond

The nutritional information comes to 5.5 syns...which is around what the other cereals are.

Thanks so much for that Taniau :D So glad i can count it as my HEXB
May i ask how you find doing slimming world in Canada?

No problem :)

I actually find it quite easy to do here mainly because it forced me to move towards making my own meals and not buying things from the coffee shop just because I was lazy and out of time. I did make up my own HEXB's though, finding things that were close to what people were using in the UK, it worked well I think :) The forum and Britmum's site helped out too.

Great, thanks for the advise. I have noticed too that I'm now buying alot more fresh stuff instead of having packs of stuff in the cupboards, which is definitely a good thing.

Is Kraft Dinner really free? I'm from Ottawa Canada but now living in the uk. I'm so craving KD but when I put it in the synn calculator it comes up to like 8 syns for a quarter box.

TIA

Hey everyone, are people still on this thread as I see its dated years ago. I am originally from Ireland, moved over to Alberta in 2013 & would love to get back into sw but find the online programme is hard with our food here and no weekly meetings

Back