Using Psychology to help me this time - YumyMumy

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
HI everyone!

Tomorrow I embark on the mentally exhausting trip of Lipotrim...I've been here before half a decade ago, and I'm ready to rock that boat again.

I am not studying as stage one health psychologist- so really trying to apply these behavioural theories on myself and fight my addiction to food once and for all.

I have a few nights out which at present I plan to enjoy with meal and drink... Those dates are

4th Dec, 6th Dec, 20th Dec and the usual Christmas season.

It's a rocky busy start but a step towards where I need to be going. Ready to lay my cards in the table and beat the demons

YM

Xxx

Come, you can do it ! I'm into my 3rd week now. I found the first few days the hardest and now got used to it. The only thing I find hard is I usually snack when doing essays, and I'm doing a dissertation now just water lol. But, it will be worth it :)

HI everyone!

Tomorrow I embark on the mentally exhausting trip of Lipotrim...I've been here before half a decade ago, and I'm ready to rock that boat again.

I am not studying as stage one health psychologist- so really trying to apply these behavioural theories on myself and fight my addiction to food once and for all.

I have a few nights out which at present I plan to enjoy with meal and drink... Those dates are

4th Dec, 6th Dec, 20th Dec and the usual Christmas season.

It's a rocky busy start but a step towards where I need to be going. Ready to lay my cards in the table and beat the demons

YM

Xxx

drink? water yes! but dont drink alcohol whilst doing lipotrim , you may regret it as im sure you know already

good luck on your journey back into madness lol

h x

Back