V funny Rikki Lake show

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dom1979, 15 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

OMG, am peeing myself for the first time this week (have been a right grumpy mardy bum cos of the lurgy!). It's called Guys or Girls. They have blatantly just got a bunch of girls, and written on their faces with felt tip, and they are trying to get the audience to guess!!!! They haven't even tied their boobs down! Apart from one, which is probably a bloke.

I expect no one else is watching this, cos you prob all have better stuff to do, but it's making ME laugh!

D x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    I don't have time for telly because I am on here all the time :eek: :rolleyes: :D

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I saw the beginning, sussed they were all women and turned over!! :p Dom, we watch/read too much trash! :rolleyes:

5. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

Aaaah, ya see, my laptop lives on the end of the sofa!

6. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

DQ - I know. I think we should start going to museums or something!

(hee heeee, whenever someone says something to you like 'i agree DQ', it makes me think of Dangermouse! You know 'good point DM' etc)

7. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Wanna be my Penfold?! :D

8. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

Actually, OH calls me Baron Greenback, cos that's the noise i make when I'm asleep!

9. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD

God I'm so dumb. Why didn't I think of that? :D

10. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

LOL, it was v necessary whilst SS! You can't eat and type at the same time!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.