Veggie or vegan?

Helloooo!
Wondering if there are any veggies or vegans out there following SW? Pushing along by myself atm, but would like to compare and share recipes if there's any more of us?

I have followed SW, and am veggie, I count calories now but I do find a eat similar meals, just without the pasta and potatoes really. Roast veggies made into a soup or on salad are favs of mine :)

Hi, I am veggie, transitioning to vegan, and just started sw today. I am a little worried it will be harder but giving it my best shot. Just researching some vegan food, and it all looks so expensive. Also not sure how I will fit protein into the program. Have started a food diary, so think I will learn as I go along.

Hi, I am veggie, transitioning to vegan, and just started sw today. I am a little worried it will be harder but giving it my best shot. Just researching some vegan food, and it all looks so expensive. Also not sure how I will fit protein into the program. Have started a food diary, so think I will learn as I go along.

There's me! I'm vegan. Hope we can connect and help each other on this. It's not as hard as you think ☺️

There's me! I'm vegan. Hope we can connect and help each other on this. It's not as hard as you think ☺️
I am so sorry I never replied to you - been poorly so just getting back on the wagon and into the world 😆- just found your instagram, looks amazing.

Iceland do some amazing Vegan burgers called, No Bull. Nutritional info here

Although, I'm not convicted that their marketing strategy aimed at Vegans was well thought out. The burger "bleeds" due to the added beetroot in the ingredients. Haha!

Oh, is that the burger everyone’s been talking about? I don’t think they’re aimed at vegans, or at least the one’s who’re vegan out of a moral standpoint, maybe those who’re making a lifestyle change for their health. But - are they tasty?

Oh, is that the burger everyone’s been talking about? I don’t think they’re aimed at vegans, or at least the one’s who’re vegan out of a moral standpoint, maybe those who’re making a lifestyle change for their health. But - are they tasty?

I think it's the uk equivalent to the 'Beyond Burger' in the states. The one that's had so much hype. Perhaps you're right about who the 'bleed' is targeted at because if anything it was putting me off trying them . lol!

I really like them. Good at a bbq, if you don't want to be the obvious vegan/veggie. :)

Back