Veggie Slimming World

I joined SW last year and lost 1.5st then fell off the wagon.... I haven't regained any of the weight but I'm starting to feel it creep back on. I need to nip it in the bud now. I'm pescetarian so am looking for recipes and inspiration! :p

That's fantastic that you didn't gain the weight back! many people will be very jealous of you :) Ive never been a vegetarian but the idea of being pescetarian does appeal especially as the older I get the more bothered I am by how we farm meat. For many years Ive only bought free range eggs, and I used to keep a few chickens for the eggs until a fox got my chickens which was heart breaking as they were pets. The more exposed I am to farming methods through media, the more I question the rights and wrongs of it.

Lilly xx

That's fantastic that you didn't gain the weight back! many people will be very jealous of you :) Ive never been a vegetarian but the idea of being pescetarian does appeal especially as the older I get the more bothered I am by how we farm meat. For many years Ive only bought free range eggs, and I used to keep a few chickens for the eggs until a fox got my chickens which was heart breaking as they were pets. The more exposed I am to farming methods through media, the more I question the rights and wrongs of it.

Lilly xx

Hi Lilly,

Thanks, when I did SW before I was still eating meat. Then the horsemeat scandal broke and it all went from there. I'm an animal lover and like you, the more research I did into farming methods the more it put me off.
The SW went out the window after that and I'm conscious that I'm over compensating by eating loads more carbs! It will be interesting this time to see how I get on, it's all brand new again without the meat so ill have to just take it one day at a time!

Back