Video and other day 2 musings from Bigbird

Bigbrid77

Morning Forumers!

Dead happy today, It's day 2 and I feel really fine, was really nervous about hating the shakes but there fine and loving all the H2O!! Sure the hunger will kick in but doing okay so far.

Few questions if you don't mind. When i signed up the Pharmasists TV was away being fixed so couldn't watch the DVD, does anyone have a link to it? She says it just tell you what all the paper work says is that right?

Secondly how do i put a picture avatar up?

Thanks Em xxx:D

Hi
The dvd is on the LT website. Make sure u watch it cause it tells u loads.
There is a sticky by Mini that tells u how to use the forum.
Best of luck with the diet. Hope u do well.

You can't put up an avatar until you've made some more posts hun :) I think the number is 50 but not sure. The more posts you make the more privileges you unlock :)

Welcome Em and good luck.

x

hey !!!

morning forumers!

Dead happy today, it's day 2 and i feel really fine, was really nervous about hating the shakes but there fine and loving all the h2o!! Sure the hunger will kick in but doing okay so far.

Few questions if you don't mind. When i signed up the pharmasists tv was away being fixed so couldn't watch the dvd, does anyone have a link to it? She says it just tell you what all the paper work says is that right?

Secondly how do i put a picture avatar up?

Thanks em xxx:d

ola! Welcome! Happy days all around! Whooop! Keep er lit thats all i have to say! Xox

Back