Vix's fight against the flab!

Vix84

Hello all

Thought I would write my first thread today - I am joining Slimming World tonight with my Mum and sister so quite nervous but excited as well. I really want to lose the weight I have, I play netball and am fed up with being out of breath and I'm only GK! Also I weigh more than my fiance and always wonder if im going to roll over and squash him during the night. It's my goal to get down to a nice size 12 (I'm a 24 now) so tonight is my first step towards that.

Anyway will update you soon with my weight (gulp) and how my week goes.

Vix

First weigh in

Okay went to the group yesterday and found all about Slimming World - seems a really good plan and nice people as well. Have already planned out our week so we shall see how it goes. When I was weighed I was 19 stone 6 so I have a lot to go but am determined to do it. So here goes nothing!

Hi hun, yay, congrats on joining slimming world, you'll honestly love it, you've done the hardest bit now (joining group) and will be onwards and downwards from here!

Also - any questions just ask away, somebody is bound to know the answer, good luck xx

I lost 5.5 pounds! So did my Mum and my sister lost 3 pounds - determined to beat them both next week!

Hi there, thanks for asking, i've lost in total 11 pounds so far so quite chuffed - especially as ive been on holiday for the past week and a half!

Back