VLCD - Best Value, Best Results

TripleAMum

Hi there
I'm sort of a newbie on here. Been a member for a while, but not posted for a very long time, but here goes.

I have lots of weight to loose (at least 8 stone) and have had success with VLCD's before. I am really keen to get started and get this weight off. I've kidded myself for too long that it isn't effecting my health and life but we all know it is, so time to change!

I'm just interested to know what other people are using. I used to use the Cambridge Diet shakes but see that there are lots of other options available on-line these days. Money's tights, as it is for most of us I'm sure, so best value, best taste, best results ..... anyone got any thoughts.

Jules x

Its Exante all the way for me! I have lost 1st 1lb in just over 3 weeks and am really enjoying the food and the results! I like the choice on Exante. I dont like all the meals but have learnt what i do like which has enabled me to have a good variety day to day. I know slim n save and lighter life are popular too but i havent tried them as Exante is really working for me! Really good value too when u take advantage of the offers. I originally came to it via a daily deals site

Good luck and let us know what u choose!

Welcome to Minimins! Doing research into the right plan for you is definitely a good start. I am on slimming world and find its brilliant and definitely more of a healthy eating plan than a diet. Not all plans work for everyone though so have a mooch around :)

Back