Vlogging away the hunger pains!

Thanks for the comments guys :) And Nat, gonna run off to check out Linda's stuff now.

I've thought of a motivational way to say no to temptations like kebabs! Basically, whenever I manage to justify something like that in my head I obviously can somehow afford it - in this case, I had 50 euros left in my bank account so I could afford a naughty kebab but couldn't afford to eat for the whole month, so was going to cheat and jump back on Cambridge the next day.

A kebab would have been about 10 euros - as obviously I was able to justify putting that 10 euros in my mouth for no reason, it also means that I can justify not buying the kebab and putting it in my savings account instead.

So from now on - every time I struggle with a tempting purchase (Whatever it is but I imagine this will mainly be applicable to food) - I'm going to put the cash equivalent in my savings account instead. /nods

Here's to Day 6 without cheating!

- Joe

Love that idea Joe!!! I'm gonna try that too

Thanks for the comments guys :) And Nat, gonna run off to check out Linda's stuff now.

I've thought of a motivational way to say no to temptations like kebabs! Basically, whenever I manage to justify something like that in my head I obviously can somehow afford it - in this case, I had 50 euros left in my bank account so I could afford a naughty kebab but couldn't afford to eat for the whole month, so was going to cheat and jump back on Cambridge the next day.

A kebab would have been about 10 euros - as obviously I was able to justify putting that 10 euros in my mouth for no reason, it also means that I can justify not buying the kebab and putting it in my savings account instead.

So from now on - every time I struggle with a tempting purchase (Whatever it is but I imagine this will mainly be applicable to food) - I'm going to put the cash equivalent in my savings account instead. /nods

Here's to Day 6 without cheating!

- Joe

Go Joe...I am sitting here mulling over that word CHEATING...its a strange one isnt it....I think thats what I am going to use for my thought for the day. Sorry to pinch your thoughts there.

So glad you are spangle'ing. It's soo worth it.

Nat

Joe, how's things? How did yesterday go?

It went a lot better than that day before - as it's Day 7, Vlog will be up shortly!

- Joe

Hi guys,

Here's the vlog from Day 7 now we're one week down (that actually went pretty fast really) - I also amended my MiniMins stats to show my WW loss from earlier in the year too so that my stats are now more indicative of my total progress ^_^

[YOUTUBE]S34nHWeD4ik[/YOUTUBE]​

- Joe

Hows it going joe?

Pretty good so far thanks - I would almost say it's easy now actually!

Weigh in tomorrow and I can't -WAIT- - How about yourself, on Day 3?

- Joe

Good luck with weigh in Joe!!

Last edited:
Yep day 3 2mrw. Going well so far lol good luck on your wi

Morning Joe!!!

Is it weigh in today? I hope you get a whopper (no, you food fantasist, I did'nt mean the burger!)

Good luck...

Natalie

hi joe! hows it going for you? well i hope keep the vlogs coming! xx

Back