Vodka Frenzy Boot Camp Part IV....POSTPONED!!!!

Isobel1965

Gold Member
Anyone up for yet another mad night oot on the toon on Saturday 14th April?

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Erm - that's Newcastle upon Tyne for those yet not familiar with Geordie-land! hehe

Last edited:
ooh me me me (love it when they're practically on my doorstep! ) as long as I have a babysitter anyway but should be able to get one. the 4 weeks before that they'd be at their dads that night so wouldnt need a babysitter though!

Can't make it we've got friends coming for the weekend and have already put them off twice....:eek:

Am gutted.... :( :( :( :( :( :(

Just gonna go and have a big :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

*Mich stomps off having a girly strop and pouting*

(Mind you the friends are renowned for changing things so you never know..... I can't broach the subject of cancelling them though - especially if I say it's for a weekend on the lash in Newcastle....LOL).......

DO YOU NEED TO ASK !!!!!! :D :D :D

You comin to BHam hun? Hope so.......:D

Cool avater pic btw....:D

aww thanks hun :D

Still working on babysitting etc. My mum and dad left to go back to France a few days ago and took my eldest with them so no babysitters around!!!

Have asked a couple of trusted mates and just waiting for replies...xxx

aww thanks hun :D

Still working on babysitting etc. My mum and dad left to go back to France a few days ago and took my eldest with them so no babysitters around!!!

Have asked a couple of trusted mates and just waiting for replies...xxx

Fingers crossed hun...... would offer hubbies services as he's got my 3 but don't think he'd be too impressed with another little un..... as cute as your little fella is.....!!!

Did you get the link for cheapish trains? Mandy got her's for £18 return from Lancaster to BHam.....

Right - out the arcade and off to bed.... still waiting the snow here....:cool:

Might see if friends are able to swop weekends again so I can venture back to the town - could do with a fix of yummy young barman at Buffalo Joes...... LOLOL:eek: :eek:

Now here is the problem. I've already put my name down for Bath and guess what date it is? Yes 14 April. Serious thinking now
Irene xx

Shall I? :rolleyes: Hmm ... just 2 weeks after the Birmingham Wemitt Meet .. :rolleyes: can I afford it? :rolleyes: .. will DH ever forgive me? ... :rolleyes: do I give a bugger?:rolleyes: Count me in!!! :D

still sulking......:( :( :(

Realised I've got a hen weekend the one after too - don't think even if friends cancel I can get away with 2 weekends away - espec as this one is only 2/3 weeks after BHam..... oh well always next time...... Summer keep me toy boy at BJ's (!!!:eek: ;) ) well looked after for me.......;)

DF and I have been in negotiations about this as it's my birthday and I've almost convinced him to miss the match and take me to Bath for the weekend so I could go to the SW meet.
If he doesn't crack. I'll be up north :D

Kitty xxx

Sorry guys, I didn't realise there was a clash of dates - it's just the only one I can do - bum!

Don't know what to do now.......

OK have decided to postpone this one due to a whole variety of reasons - so we'll sort out another one for the summer, maybe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back