Wake up, I'm bored!

neilsbird09

Silver Member
Wakey wakey! How is everyone today? :D It's rare that I'm first on here LOL
Airports still closed - glad I wasn't going on holiday, I'd have beeen gutted!
Anyone got any ash - Vicky?

Not getting on scales and refusing to weighed by Wii fit today as I pigged out as night - 2 bags of pork scratchings, 2 jellies and cream and 2 cheese strings - what's the matter with me ? :cry:

Morning Caz, no ash here in South Glos, but it is funny no vapour trails in the sky when we took the hound out,lol.

It sounds as if you are eating from boredom. Mind you, if you were watching the debate I'm not surprised. I fell asleep!

I wish I hadn't got on the scales this morning, it showed 2lbs up!!! GRRRR

Steve tells me off for jumping on them all time, but it's a lifelong habit that's hard to break.

Anyway onwards & upwards (or should that be downwards ;))

Good luck, stick with it & will come off, just ask Jim :)

Sharon x

Morning..... I was up early & had a wii fit fix!!

Was grey here first thing but the sun has burst thru the clouds & all the kids are in the garden at 0815... brilliant!!!

Hi Sharon - It does seem weird having no vapour trails in the sky huh? My friends were coming over on Saturday night for a meal but they are trapped in Egypt - suppose it will prevent me from falling off the wagon LOL!

I was craving chocolate last night - 1st time since I started Atkins but it is that time of the month and at least I avoided the chocolate. I am back on the band wagon so to speak!
How come you're two pound up hon, depressing isn't it but I'm sure you'll get it off quick - hang in there xx

Linz! You've already done Wii fit? You're one barmy blonde LOL! Send some of your energy my way hon will ya :D

And it's dull and grey here! maybe it's the ash lol xx

its going to be a great day by the looks of it. i will be breaking the rules later. having friends over so will be getting drunk on dark rum. maybe learn some more super drunk moves on the trampoline :D will then for the rest of the evening be playing rockband and singstar. so my fingers will get a good work out playing guitar and my lungs will get a great workout from singing. :D

Mind your neck on that trampoiline FAF LOL! Visions of you on there drunk and doing some damage! :D

Yup I did that! So drunk when I fell into the jacuzzi that I didn't relaise I'd broken my wrist till the night after LOL :D

But you are LOL :mad: xx

I wait with bated breath LOL - be careful :D

Morning everyone how are we all doing?

My 1st day went great yesturday there was a moment when i wam tempted to eat some of my daughters easter egg but i stopped myself whoooo :D

Glad im not going on holiday either although going away in 3 weeks time hope the same dont happen again :rolleyes:

Morning everyone :)
Anyone got any ash - Vicky?
only fag ash ;)

i think i overdid the wine last night and im still drunk :)

I'm gonna hit the gin or vodka ka ka ka tonight - I've been good for far too long! :D

I wish i could hit the vodka tonight but this is only my second day and i want to loose as much weight as possible before my holiday

Morning all, I was up early but I had a dentist appointment. All OK I'm pleased to say.

Just planning our drink binge Jim :D

Back