Walkers baked & Del Monte Rasp Smoothie lolly

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Sez, 10 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi,

Just used the wheel thingy to work out some PP values for some treats, Could someone confirm please as not sure doing it right??

Walkers Baked crisps, ready salted, Cheese & Onion or Salt & Vinegar, all 3 pp per pack?

Del Monte Raspeberry Smootihe lolly 2 pp each.

Many thanks, I have just joined under the voucher scheme, but intend to use Esource once they run out. Very frustrated cant acces any useful online without it, however very grateful for the vouchers whatever!!

Thx all.

Sez xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    If you have an iphone or a smart phone there are apps for the calculators and trackers

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Thank you so much for this tip!! I have now downloaded a free app, that seems to agree with the PP I calculated with the wheel!!

However, it refers to the Point Plus system, and also the Momentum plan? I am going to Google these to double check if either is what I need. I suspect that they are US versions..

Will come back and let you know....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.