Want a laugh?

Reject Doll

I use a 750ml water bottle to drink my water so I know how much I am drinking.

Not sure how to calculate how much I am wearing at the moment.......I missed my mouth! :doh: :rotflmao:

LOL bless well at least you have had a bath today. ;)
Bit like my mum who didnt put the blender lid on properly and ended up with it all over her and the kitchen.

LOL bless well at least you have had a bath today. ;)
Bit like my mum who didnt put the blender lid on properly and ended up with it all over her and the kitchen.

My dad once did that with tomato sauce. He has a habit of shaking the bottle before opening it but the lid wasn't on properly. He HAD to redecorate!

Tomato sauce must be a common one, years ago when I was 15 I was on a coach trip with mum and dad around west America and we were in a diner having a steak and I shook the bottle, the lid flew off and it hit my mum right across her face and right down her top.
My dad was so embarrassed he could have crawled up his own bottom. Even today if we go to shake a bottle of sauce he says as quick as a flash, “make sure the lids tight.” lol
Don’t think he’ll ever forget.

When I started CD, I put my soup and hot water in a Slimfast shaker with a lid on and when I shook it up, the steam built up and caused the lid to fly off. The soup splattered all up the window and the blinds and the kettle and the sink and the units....and me!!!! Duuuhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

When I started CD, I put my soup and hot water in a Slimfast shaker with a lid on and when I shook it up, the steam built up and caused the lid to fly off. The soup splattered all up the window and the blinds and the kettle and the sink and the units....and me!!!! Duuuhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This happened to my CDC at work, when she first started. She, everything on her desk (and her colleague's desk) and most of the office was covered with Oriental Chilli, and apparently the smell took weeks to go on top of all the clearing up that had to be done! :jelous: :D

Back