want a rant :-( Grr

shazza87

(Big rant!! Bad mood! :-( )

Found out i am pregnant (was planned) so i am over the moon, yeahhh!!!

Can't help but get excited, talk about the future, whats happening with my body, what i will and won't do, eat (my 1st pregnancy i piled on the weight, did no exercise which i think caused me to have a emergency c-section. I am scared to death of giving birth, so talk to my partner about it, how my last birth was painful. and he's like, what u moaning for u had it easy, epidural, you dont feel a thing. Stop goin on about it.

Yes i did feel lots, other wise i wouldn't of had an epidural.

I lost a few stone after giving birth to my first, and am making sure i still go to the gym and not eat everything this time- hes like, o no i can cancel that cost now, the gym no good for u. he hates me going to the gym, he thinks i'm going to meet someone. well tough i'm still going, its healthy and good for us both!

Also the other night fri night is usually pig out night as we like to call it, lol, but i had no take away. i sat down and had the same healthy meal as my lil lad. But had a bar of choc after. He looked at me when i ate it, and said thats disgusing, i can't believe youve eaten all that, thats wrong, so selfish. Yet he had- a 1/2pound cheese burger AND a kebab AND a full choc egg with kit cat AND 1/2 large pork pie.... how bloody rudeee!!!

I got rather upset at this and felt humiliated, disgusted with myself for being such a pig and purged (i no i shouldnt but its only the same as morning sickness?)

so i said why u say that look at what u eaten, hes like, i'm not pregant, so i said ok then will you please not eat it all in front of me. No, thats life! then said its just the same as me getting up for work at 5.30 and you staying in bed all day (7.30 when my lil lad wakes up) He seems to think all i do all day is big fat nothing!

i make his butties for work for him, he never does house work, hes hardly ever bathed lil lad, he doesn't need to hang his clothes up, wash his clothes, put his clothes in the laundry basket, feed lil lad, cook. anything.... he gets up early goes to work (ok he has a physical job) comes home, his tea is on the table. i wash up. i bath and put my lil lad to bed and go to the gym 4 1 hour 4x per week, and he want to take this away from me.

He says its not fair hes worked hard and hes expected to look after baby (who bed time is 7pm), why i go to the gym as sometimes its a class what starts at half 6 so he says he feels rushed to have is tea and is tired. So i go to a later class so baby all tucked up in bed and he can just chill, then he moans he never see's me. But then bloody football is on or something, grrr.

i tell him how i feel and hes like o u dont see it from my point of view out there working all day for you. But i said if u wasnt with me, and you didnt have a child... would you still go to work. YES! u wud be in exactly the same position as u r now- clothes washed, dries etc- only it wudnt be me doing it, it wud be your mum. Where as me EVERYTHING as changed, i don't work i'm a full time mum, i have no car, my bodies changed, i dont go out drinking any more, i dont see firends as as when i want, or go to the gym as much as i like.

Grrr, really annoyed. This is suppose to of been a really happy day. Even this morning he came in with my lil lad and gave me my card and presi, than said right u can stay with you mum now i'm going back downstairs. He didnt chnage him or get him ready... he was still in his bed in a bag.

I sound really selfish and moanin, dont get me rong i am really happy i just think my hormones are all over and hes just not bothered, he even moaning cuz i was quiet, he kept saying whats up so i said i felt sick and tired, and hes like o how can u be tired you dont do anything, you done nothing all day, i said o it must be cuz im early stages, first few months it says u feel really drained... and hes like ooo well, whatever it says on the computer it must be true then. But i do i feel complety exausted... but then i get into the thing of right then we'll stop you going to the gym, grrr.

any way big rant over with... and deep breath. lol

That would piss me off how he's acting. You're about to have another baby and he's acting like a child himself.

Why would you put up with someone that treats you like crap? There's no way my DH would dare speak to me like that or do half of that. I would have kicked him out long ago if he was like that!

My god! Why the HELL do you want a baby with someone like that!
That is ABUSE... Try to make excuses but it bloody well is.
Sorry for being so blunt but there is no way you should be made to feel like **** for having a chocolate bar - EVER.

You need to get yourselves to relate maybe so he can learn his behaviour is not acceptable under ANY circumstances!

It is not you!

Don't let him bully u hun which he is doing and making ur self sick after food the baby won't get the nutrients its so important there lil bodies r growing day by day I put loads and loads of weight on like u had a c section lost so much after and gym I carried on my gun u till 20 weeks I got spd now and the gym had to stop I am gaining day by day and feel disgusting but I will sort it out after wards baby too important to worry bout the weight I'm sure u have learnt not to binge eat in moderation if u fancy a choc bar then have one don't listen to their oh telling u what to do enjoy this pregnancy x

i no reading it back probs sounds worse than it is, when things are great its really great its just when there bad there really bad.

He works so hard for us all, many weekend he gives up to work as well cuz where planning on emigratin so need to and with the jobs market being like it is (and the weather) he has to work twice as hard to make any money. I no i couldn't do a physical job all day. He literally come's in shattered.
I no from reading it you all probs think why are we having another baby but it is what we both really really want and if we are having a bad day it's never shows in front of lil one, he just puts a smile on your face no matter what :)

Sorry chick but he needs a serious slap ..if i were you i would stop doing anything for him for the next week let his clothes land where they fall let him cook his own tea do his on laundry and run around after himself for a change.

Sorry but the only disgusting thing here is his treatment of you how dare he make the mother of his child and the woman he is supposed to love feel that way.

sounds like mummys boy needs to grow up ....arghhhhh im so mad for you

you sound like your doing a great job of being a mum but please dont let anyone make you feel that low that you purge

hugs hunny

thanks, if i left him do do it himself he wouldn't do it. and i can't stand mess. and he'd eat take aways everynight, he wouldn't bother cooking, lol.

I've thought before i go in hospital for my 2nd i will make up a big batch of healthy meals for little one. lol other wise he'd probs have him on junk to and i've not let him touch that.

Your first mistake was planning another baby with this abuser, your second mistake will be staying around and letting yourself be treated this way.

Ask yourself a question- Would you want your little boy to grow up with this "mans" views on women?

How dare he say you do nothing as you are at home all day?? He may have a physical job, what does he want? A round of applause?? He made a child it's his duty to provided financially, he's not doing anything special! Work in the home is never done, he wouldn't be able to do the job you do at home for even one day. Fact.

I agree with above my DH is out the house at 6am 6 days a week and not back til 7pm most nights sometimes even 10pm to provide for us and he will still put LO to bed, bath him, wash the pots after tea, do the bins etc he even puts loads of washing in etc, just because he works all day doesn't mean you should be his maid when he gets home x

I think maybe you just need to sit him down hun and have it out ...you also need to decide what your happy with if your ok with doing everything (some women still are happy with that) then thats ok BUT !!!!!! you deserve the respect for what you do ,do.....

You have both chosen to have this baby for whatever reasons and baby is now on the way but you need a few shifts to happen in your relationship to make this a good one for your babys

Hugs chick we all have our relationship issues and we all put up with stuff that others wouldnt but you sound so unhappy

sometimes i fine with doing it then other times it really bugs me, like i wish we could just swap roles for a while.

The annoying thing is if i do mention it to him, he's like o your getting hept up over nothing, its just a joke that all. Then it just feels as if i'm picking over the smallest of stuff and just nagging.

That would piss me off how he's acting.

shazza87 said:
sometimes i fine with doing it then other times it really bugs me, like i wish we could just swap roles for a while.

The annoying thing is if i do mention it to him, he's like o your getting hept up over nothing, its just a joke that all. Then it just feels as if i'm picking over the smallest of stuff and just nagging.

unfortunatly hun that is the trait of someone who is abusive to make u feel bad through ridicule then act like its your fault for getting upset and make u feel like your an over emotional person

Back