wanttobehappy&slim

Day four of what?

Wow 5lbs already amazing I must look up the Cambridge diet I'm doing slimming world it's really good.

If you like food i wouldn't be looking at the Cambridge diet!!!! people lose a lot of weight doing the C diet but they go through hell losing it! where as I have done Slimming World, ate fantastic meals, and lost 60lbs and haven't been hungry or suffered once!
Welcome to the forum Wanttobe-HAPPY-&slim

I think that on a diet journey its important to learn new habbits so we can maintain the new normal weight. So I think diets like sliming world are good for this. You can learn what foods are healthy etc and learn some new recipys plus get into some good habbits.

With the cambridge diet, you loose weight super fast. Not sure how healthy it is to loose weight that fast. But I think you have to be in the right place and frame of mind. Other wise it really can be hell.

well done on getting to day four wanttobehappy&slim :D :D

But I think you have to be in the right place and frame of mind. Other wise it really can be hell.

Couldn't agree more with this statement. Cambridge Diet is not for everyone but gets results.

I've done lighterlife which is similar to Cambridge and lost 3 stone in 3 months. It actually wasn't difficult after the first week, it's a no brainer not having to think about meals but, yes there is always a but, the problem comes when food is reintroduced. The weight loss is so quick but there is no real re-education about how to eat. You get a lot of advice but not the practice. Wham straight back to eating in the way that caused the weight in the first place!

Also. I know a couple of people that have had serious health problems afterwards, one ended up in hospital with arythmia and was told by the doctor that it was definately caused by the diet, he said they see it a lot with very low cal diets, 500kcals and less.

Slimmimg world seems to be a great way to go, but I've only just started it so not proven to me yet.

Back