Warning-refeed-slippery slope

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Nenya, 12 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Nenya

Nenya Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Had a chocolate orange sat on the side for more than two weeks. Know there's a secret bar of chocolate in the cupboard, TFR - no problem. Not even tempted. Started refeed last Tuesday, had a chunky kit kat yesterday afternoon - hid the wrapper. Husband asleep in chair - crept to orange behind him, opened it slowly, silently and ate more than half of it :break_diet::cry:Awful headache this morning. How utterly pathetic is that? Obviously my food problems haven't gone away and will have to be very careful from now on. Worse still I am a pound heavier this morning. I shall have 3 shakes today to try and make amends.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Aw hun - its done now so not much you can do about it but sounds like you're focused now! I'm really worried about refeeding and my relationship with food and how I'm going to address it over the coming months.
    Keep going - you've done so well!!!

4. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    urgh i know its so difficult isnt it!

the discipline on TFR is so different from the maintenence bit. its like if you cant have anything its no prob, if you have to make CHOICES, it all flies out the window.

well done for confessing babe and well done for taking action straight away.

Sxx

5. crunchyfrog

crunchyfrog Eyes on the Prize!!

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Awww nenya don't be too hard on yourself. At least you have been honest with us. Its hard to totally change your mind set. I am starting my refeed today with excitement but a lot of trepidation too.

I know that this bit is going to be v hard. Good luck for the rest of your refeed xxx

6. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It is really tough - at least with TFR you know that everything is off limits, so there's no space to justify anything. I know that when I came off TFR I was very good at making excuses/allowances for foods that I wanted. & I am an awful one for eating in secret too! That's one of the things I'm definitely going to try to address - if I am going to eat badly, I'm going to do it in front of people, not sneak off to my room to do it. I feel like that will make me more accountable.

You caught yourself as soon as you did it though! So clearly you're doing well to see the destructive habits & that's a step in the right direction towards remedying the problem! I have no advice because I didn't do too brilliantly, haha, but, I do hope you're doing better today!

Good luck :)

Hannah

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.