WATER!

I normally drink about 4-6 litres a day. And I have been absolutely fine. I think you can only do damage if you drink a lot in a short space of time and not going for a wee when you need it.
I can't easily drink 1.5 litres quite quickly and always have done. Even before the diet. So maybe it's just what you get used to xx

You can flush all the electrolytes ( body salts) such as potassium ect out of your body by drinking too much water. Seriously, be careful. I know someone that died from drinking too much fluid. She was NOT on cd, she was on holiday, she collapsed and went into coma. She had drank too much water and died from flushing the potassium out of her body. Check on Internet, seriously, I'm very careful not to over do water now.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can flush all the electrolytes ( body salts) such as potassium ect out of your body by drinking too much water. Seriously, be careful. I know someone that died from drinking too much fluid. She was NOT on cd, she was on holiday, she collapsed and went into coma. She had drank too much water and died from flushing the potassium out of her body. Check on Internet, seriously, I'm very careful not to over do water now.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's possible but VERY VERY rare. The human kidneys can process 15litres of water a day so long as it's done over a long period. The danger comes usually when someone is dehydrated and consumes a VERY large amount of water VERY quickly.

Remember Leah Betts who died from apparently taking 1 ecstasy tablet? It wasn't actually the ecstasy that killed her, it was the 12 pints of water she drank over a 90 min period that killed her. I also remember some radio show doing a competition challenging people to drink as much as possible as quickly as possible, something about 'hold your wee for a wii'.......stupid idiots killed a woman with their misguided comp.

So to summarise. Don';t hold back with the water but don't drink it all in one go, spread it out throughout the day and you'll be absolutely fine.

Wow that's stupid!

Although saying that there was a boy in my school a few years above me who died from doing that. They were playing a football match at another school and they won, they decided to have a competition to see who could drink the most after the game and one boy died. My science teacher said he technically drowned :/
always been very paranoid about drinking too much since that!

Can't drink too much in one go anyway as I get pains very quickly.

Back