WE WON!!!!! Totally hyper!!!!!

Isobel1965

Gold Member
Soz - I know this if O/T but just had to let everyone know that my fav basketball team - the Honda Springfield Newcastle Eagles have just won the BBL Playoff Finals!!!!!!!

WHOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I love dem boyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't WAIT til next season - I might even get my voice back by then - my throat is sore from whooping and yelling and I can't feel my hands from clapping!!!! I actually cried with joy during the presentations - silly moo! And the lads were all hugging each other and it was lush.

Actually made me want to start playing basketball - how mad is that!

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, hun - we fecking rock BIGTIME LOL!

fab-flournoy-web5.gif

This is our head coach/player, Fabulous Flournoy!! Eric knows him!!!

See why I love the game so much???? heheheheh!!

header2.jpg

Hmmm sure does help, Cal was asked along to a basketball match through school so we all went and loved it, I would certainly go and watch it again.....come on Plymouth Raiders....!

OOh I know the Raiders, hun - they came 4th, I think.

See how good I am, not crowing about it??? teeheee!

Mind you - they had the funniest mascot! He was leaping about making the crowd larf it's socks off - good on him! My kids got his autograph! Our Swoop is a gentler creature! lol One of the other mascots gave him a big box of Paxo - which was quite amusing!

xxxx

Yeh the mascot is so funny....!
We did all enjoy it though, the atmosphere is electric. As it was on a saturday a couple of the teachers were there as it was through school that they got tickets....well I was sat next to Cals teacher and he went to get a beer and came back stumbled and I got covered......!

Back