Wedding .... Help

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
I have a wedding to go to in 2 wks I have fannied about with this diet and I am now stuck, I bought a dress and it's 2 small, and makes me look like a short big bird (it's yellow)

I need help I have no idea what to wear!!!

I have a wedding to go to in 2 wks I have fannied about with this diet and I am now stuck, I bought a dress and it's 2 small, and makes me look like a short big bird (it's yellow)

What size is the dresses? And what size are you?

Oh Keighly, don't panic!! How much too small is it? Could you lose the difference in the next two weeks before the wedding? There ars always solutions so don't worry. :)

I'm a 20/22, i ordered a 20 but it seems more like a 18. It won't do up over my back fat :( a friend suggested a corset which I just might try

Ohhh thats not good, can you not send it back and get a replacement in the two weeks? If not a corset will make a big difference as well as give an impressive bust line ;) LOL I hope your not still panicking over it, it wll be all fine on the day xx

You may not want to follow my example -

I had a wedding last Friday at 330. So on Friday morning at 9am I went into Monsoon (and a few others but Monsoon was superb) - announced to the assistant that I had a wedding at 330 that afternoon and she literally shoved me into a cubicle and brought me every dress in the store to try on that was my size and style. She also brought over shoes to try on so I could see how it looked in heels.

OK - I spent a lot more than I had intended but I loved the dress. Shame I dont intend to fit in within a few months :)

Other option, order a whole load to be delivered - Debenhams, Next are great at quick delivery. Try them all on at home and send back all the ones you dont want.

Problem solved, went to Matalan after work. Clearance - got a skirt for £5. As I'm only 5'5 it looks fab as a dress. Also got a cardy for £5. Just need to get my shoes, they'll cost twice as much as my outfit.

Panic over :)

Back