WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS

Look ....there she is , my little beauty, its about time she sat there !!
well done to everyone else

Well done Slack Alice and to all who have lost :happy096:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Fern :cross:

Well done all. I lost half a pound today and I am happy with that. It's in the right direction!

lost half a pound of ugly stinky fat, that I was NOT expecting to lose. Now i'm full of bog and rice. Yerrrrssss :D :D :D :D xxx

I'm in a bit of shock.

I managed to lose half a lb! After the weekend's antics, and it being star week.

:eek:

Oh, and well done to all you losers. Some great results today! :D

Woohoo lost 1.5lbs this week (wish it was more as I'm a little disappointed at my losses) which is a miracle seeing as it's my first * week since doing SW and that I went out Saturday night but stayed within my daily syns. Hoping to get my half a stone next week but I'm going to be positive this week as it's what I want more than anything

Well done Hellie, back on Actual Effort now? I know I am!! :D

Well done on the loss pink tiger!

I have just weighed in and have lost 6lb this week (I have a lot more to lose than you though....) on my first star week I only lost 1lb, so 1.5lb is brill!

Hi Vixster,

I read your blog today, it was one of the best weight loss blogs I have read, as it was very amusing! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us, it is very motivating

Oh wow thats so sweet!! Thanks for reading, I love it when people read the words I write. It's one of my big pleasures in life, so thanks for your kind comment xxx

Well done you too Vixx! Yep Actual Effortfor me this week. Although, I am facing a Black Saturday - I am going to have to seriously rein myself in from all the baked goodies on offer. I dunno what to make myself but I might see if I can do a reasonable weetabix cake that non-dieters won't think is minging!

Wow! This week looks like it has been a great week for so many people. Well done to ALL of you for your fab losses, and for getting those much deserved stickers as you have all worked so hard.

Hugs to all
Jacqui

Aw, i'm not small yet my darling, not small yet... maybe one day!! :D

Hi Wednesday weighers!
i normally weigh on Wednesdays but just got back from my holidays and had booked tonight off as i knew I'd be too late back.
Over the past four days I have not done slimming world at all.....I caught up with friends, ate out, drank wine........
I hadn't planned to try to stick to the SW regime anyway but wouldn't you know, now I'm back I'm nervously wondering if I can rein in and potential (dead-certain?) gains over the next week!!!
How much will I have put on with four days off plan? Yikes, i dread to think!
The good thing is that I honestly couldn't wait to get back home to healthier and less guiilt-making SW food! I missed my SW routines!
Well done to you all on some exellent losses this week....I wish I was among your number!

Back