wee question

Trisha10

I am a new member and have just come from ww. I was just wondering how the plan keeps you from loosing weight week after week, if you are still eating the same foods and same portions. Like in ww when you loose weight , you loose a point. Sorry don't seem to be explaining myself well, but hopefully someone will know what I mean.

SW is different than other plans. You have free food, super free, hex's & then there are syned foods & drinks.

In order for the extra easy plan to work 1/3 of your plate at each meal must be superfree. As times goes on you'll find you don't need to eat as much to fill you up. SW allows you to eat as much as you want to fill up but not 'make yourself sick'.

I know you're sceptical but it does work, just believe in it.

I hope this sorts of answers your question;)

It just does!!
I've never really reduced my portion sizes though but you do naturally limit your intake by having plenty of superfree foods and also restricting certain foods (hence the A and B choices and syns).
Just believe in it :)

PS - the thread title made me giggle - thought this was a wee related question!!! must just be my mind!

I understand what you mean with the points (start with 22 then do down to 18 allowance when you've lost a certain amount).

It's the same thing really though. Because you're eating your superfree/free foods, your body is getting to right nutrition so you will probably feel less hungry the more veggies/fruit you eat.

Sometimes it's not worth trying to get your head around! It works and that's all that matters! :)

it just does work, dont think anyone really know why...lol.
Think coming from weight watchers its so different, not counting or feeling restricted that it can seem impossible that eating LOTS that you are allowed to on SW can ever work. but it does.

(pssssst............ i think its magic :) lol )

Back