Week 10 WI

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
-3lb :D

Spent the weekend in ManchesTOH & was ace seeing people who I hadn't seen this year double take when they saw me :D

For the Mancs on here I can highly recommend the bars just off Oldham Street (by the Printworks), Bluu was good but V21 (or summat like that) - brilliant gaff with a massive circular bar in the centre of the floor & a great downstairs dance floor :)

Nothing better then listening to Manc music (Joy Division / New Order / Stone Roses / Mondays / Oasis) in a Manc bar :D

I love ManchesTOH :D

Hope your WI's / WEs were top :D

well done hun - another step closer to goal!!! :)

Nice one Howdy!!!!!!!! Glad you had a good W/E and good WI x Well done matey x

well done Howdy x

well done mate.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost

Wohoo! Check ya bad self ;) Brill stuff, well done :)

Whoop whoop good for you hunni!!! MANCHESTOR ROCKS.....

Well done fella not far now

well done on this weeks loss

well done howdy dowdy mowdy powdy sowdy cowdy!

my weigh in is tomorrow and i need 3 pounds gone to hit my goal of healthy bmi - so hope im reporting the same loss tomorrow - i will be over the moon -- we can celebrate together... :D

Glad u enjoyed your weekend - any riding???

i remember going to some place called sankie soaps or something in manchester - just bought a super cool jon richmond outfit in selfridges that day (with these awesome blue suede boots - really was a class outfirt - had a brilliant wee night - danced alllll night long)

glad to have u back

missed u
xoxoxox

-3lb :D

Spent the weekend in ManchesTOH & was ace seeing people who I hadn't seen this year double take when they saw me :D

For the Mancs on here I can highly recommend the bars just off Oldham Street (by the Printworks), Bluu was good but V21 (or summat like that) - brilliant gaff with a massive circular bar in the centre of the floor & a great downstairs dance floor :)

Nothing better then listening to Manc music (Joy Division / New Order / Stone Roses / Mondays / Oasis) in a Manc bar :D

I love ManchesTOH :D

Hope your WI's / WEs were top :D

Heyyyyy You - I could feel that you were close by - glad you enjoyed the Mancy atmosphere !! - chuffed to bits re WI, got any new piccies yet ?? I'm back on the straight and narrow now - need to get that butt back into shaspe - Glad your back - missed yah !!:king:

:eek: we may have been like 10 feet away from each other at weekend i was in Bluu

Congrats on the loss

xx

Back