Week 12 Weigh In

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
I've lost 2lbs this week bringing my weight loss total to 3Stone and 1lb! Really happy about it.
I do need to seriously up my water intake again as I'm starting to slack! *slaps herself on the wrist*:copon:

Made Bread Pudding on Sunday and managed to refrain from eating any, although by force of habit when my hands get mucky, without thinkin i licked my fingers. However I quickly realised what I'd done and before I could swallow, I spat the stuff out and rinsed my mouth out good and proper. :clap: Yay! Go me! lol

I've lost 2lbs this week bringing my weight loss total to 3Stone and 1lb! Really happy about it.
I do need to seriously up my water intake again as I'm starting to slack! *slaps herself on the wrist*:copon:

Made Bread Pudding on Sunday and managed to refrain from eating any, although by force of habit when my hands get mucky, without thinkin i licked my fingers. However I quickly realised what I'd done and before I could swallow, I spat the stuff out and rinsed my mouth out good and proper. :clap: Yay! Go me! lol

Haha Abbie - I know what you mean about the baking thing - I have to constantly wash my hands as I nearly taste the food I cook - Have to ask hubby to taste to see if it's ok

Great weight loss though - dead pleased for you x :):)

WOW !!!!

Abbie thats fantastic 3 stone . you are doing so well . Looked at your pics and there is such a difference . I know what you mean about tasteing food I had to get out of that dirty habit too . keep it up girl You are a stunner :D:D:happy096:

Aww Thanks ladies! You're doing fantastically well yourselves.

I tried on my denim skirt earlier on because I wanted to team it up with my leggings and knee high boots which now officially fit me properly and the damn thing wouldn't stay up at all. Not that I'm complaining lol, just means another excuse for me to go shopping lol!
Going to be sorting my clothes out to sell so as not to clutter the house up.

well done abs :D

Thats fabulous hope I can do as well as you have. I dont know how you manage with cooking on this plan, I'm lucky in that I only have myself to see to so no tempting smells not sure how I would cope with that. Will see when my partner gets home again.

Vanda

hi Abbie,
great weight loss - 3 stone and 1lb down, you are right to be thrilled. Great when clothes fit again and even better when they are too big. Well done. Don't forget the water.
Doirin

Well done Abbie on another great loss. Keep glugging that water!

Well done you! x

Hi Abbey

You really inspire me. Your start weight is similar to mine. If I can lose roughly a stone a month and get to your point I will be....well...beyond over the moon...I'll be in space!!
Well, well done :woohoo:

Well done your doing great!!! Caz xx

Back