Week 17: Another 1 bites the dust (well 5 actually)

CP78

Really back into the swing of LT now after my holiday. Boss made a comment on how I've got to start buying new clothes as my old ones looked ridiculous on me :D So splashed out on some high end Tesco gear this weekend instead of my usual overly expensive specially made fat menswear.

Weighed in this morning, lost 2.2 kilo (4.9lb) which takes me down to 116.8kilo (18st 5lb). In touching distance of that magical 30bmi (aka not obese) figure.

Well done :) it must feel great shopping in the shop knowing it will fit now. Like my other half he has to buy stuff in bigger sizes and it is quite expensive !

You have done great.
;)

X

Cheers Kate, hows the better half finding it so far?

Hi we r doing great thanks just getting used to it again now for me but I am loving it. Col is having good and bad days at the min. He felt ill last night. He has lost 10lb so far and me 9lb we think anyway but we will wait for weigh in on Monday. we shall let you know. How u ?

I'm good thanks. Only time I feel rough is going from lying down to standing up, do it too quickly I get dizzy but other than that LT is doing wonders for me.

Have to decide what to do long term. I go on holiday in October, so will be off LT then. Can't decide whether to go back on it or not for the 6 week run up to Christmas or whether to take a break and start again in the new year

Well done, CP78! :) I was so happy when my BMI went below 30, it was only a couple of weeks ago. It does feel so much nicer. Good luck for reaching that very soon!

Back