Week 8 - A 'Before' & 'During' Photo

judders74

Hi all,

It's me again with another photo update. I'm still not as brave as Martin yet, so the shirt will be staying firmly on until further notice.

Thanks everyone for all your support. I'm nearly halfway to my ultimate goal now.

Justin (Judders74)

PS:
I've even lost fat off my eye-lids of all things (what is THAT all about?). I wonder if there's a medical term for "flabby eye-lids".....

Attachments

• duringweek8.jpg
    duringweek8.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 165
OMG Jutin you look like a different man!!!
Wow! You are looking really great... Funnily enough I noticed today only two weeks in and my TOES are thinner!!! I thought that was odd too, but I suppose all this fat has to go from somewhere..
If you have changed this much in 8 weeks just think how you will look 40lbs lighter?
Gosh whenever I feel like straying you guys who are doing well pull me straight back on track!
x

wow you look fantastic!! and in only 8 weeks well done u.xx

Wow!

You must be so proud of your achievements so far. Truly inspirational. Keep up the good work.

You look so much younger, well done x x x

Justin you look great, big difference :happy096:

Wow! What a difference in such a short amount of time. I always think guys loose weight a lot faster than us girls, has that been true for you?

Aw shucks! Thanks for all your kind comments folks. :eek:

Funnily enough I noticed today only two weeks in and my TOES are thinner!!!

Yep, forgot about the feet! I was in size 10 shoes for the last few years but bought two new pairs at the weekend - both size 8! Weird-o-rama. :confused:

I always think guys loose weight a lot faster than us girls, has that been true for you?

I haven't been doing CD alongside any females, so its hard to compare! I think there could be some truth about males losing at a slightly faster rate than females, but we certainly get the slow weeks too (but maybe fewer of them...and no TOTM issues for us?). :eek:

One thing I do know, us boys find it just as challenging as you girls do at times! I've been haunted by food daydreams almost hourly since the weekend, no idea why (and still in ketosis). It works the other way too though, I think both males and females also get patches when things click into place and this CD lark seems like a doddle (mine was 1st September, between 2.30pm and 2.35pm). ;) LOL

Thanks again all,

Justin

wow judders you look fantastic, you must be so pleased with your progress so far!! well done you!!
xx

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! You look amazing and shold be so proud of yourself. In only 8 weeks thats fantastic. You are like inspiration served up on a plate!!! Well done x

Blimy, what a difference. You look fab.
Awwww you look so fed up in the first one, hope you are feeling loads better about yourself.
Lynne x

Justin you look fab! Congrats can you loose some for me too???

Bren
X

Awwww you look so fed up in the first one.

Yeah, I always looked like that in photos - hated getting a camera shoved in my face! A persistent friend with a camera-phone took it.

I've just realised I have literally about 6 photos with me in over the last 10 years or so (apart from my wedding photos in 2003). Its a shame really, but I'm feeling lots happier about being in them now.

Justin

Found your thread now!

What a fooking difference in them two pictures sir! Simply outstanding! Your face has changed so much. Mines seems to be taking its sweet time. Hopefully it will get to a stage were I will remove the beard!

Oh and to answer...it's Greenock I'm from. About 30 miles down the river Clyde from Glasgow.

Back