Week four scores..

Currently sitting on the Sub's bench.... but if a team is a 'player' short, I will happily slot in.... :)

Premier league only of course :D

Mikki xx

Hi Peeps, where are the team leaders from the other teams posting their scores.

I'm getting tired searching through the whole forum each week to try to find scores :eek:, can we agree on a place to post, ie One Thread, that just continues each week. I had tried to start that by doing this thread, it seemed to work for week four, but nobody has come for week FIVE yet.

Any ideas/suggestions welcome

Completely agree...seem to have posted team 3s results in about 4 different places week, then just found this thread as well and out results werent on this one!

im confused as to when next results are
i have got all my team members start weights now bar one, and i will be collecting their weigh in results between now and thurs, with a view to posting the percentage on thurs evening/fri morning

i shall do so on this thread

just a query tho, one of my team members is going to be doing fornightly weigh ins - this week they wont have a weigh in... i can miss them out this week, but next week what do i do... divide their weight loss into 2 and use that as the result??

im confused as to when next results are
i have got all my team members start weights now bar one, and i will be collecting their weigh in results between now and thurs, with a view to posting the percentage on thurs evening/fri morning

Weightlosses are supposed to be submitted each Thursday...did you submit scores for week ending Thurs 18th September yet ??

i shall do so on this thread

just a query tho, one of my team members is going to be doing fornightly weigh ins - this week they wont have a weigh in... i can miss them out this week, but next week what do i do... divide their weight loss into 2 and use that as the result??

Well my vote on this one would be its a weekly challenge, so it should be weekly weightloss, not somebody gathering up their losses fortnightly, but thats just my opinion, hey there's 11 or so Team leads, lets see what they have to say.

I'm not bothered where we post but i agree we need a definate place rather than here there and everywhere. With regard to the team with the 2 weekly weigh in, would it be possible for that team member to weigh themselves once a week for the purpose of the team?

xx

I'm not bothered where we post but i agree we need a definate place rather than here there and everywhere. With regard to the team with the 2 weekly weigh in, would it be possible for that team member to weigh themselves once a week for the purpose of the team?

xx

Hey Thinkthincd and Irene, your posts jogged a thought in my head, can the CD forum moderator set up a sticky thread for the Weekly scores to be posted on, cuz I think everyone is getting confused and disheartened by the constant searching, week four wasn't even tracked until Irene you brought it to my attention, and I set up this thread, I've not seen anyother scores for week Five yet either yet we're halfway into week 6 ??

Also Thinkthincd thats a good idea for the weighing weekly for hte challenge, my offical day is Tuesday but I weigh on a thursday morn purely for the challenge :confused:

T'is all good, I've a great team of people and we're fully committed on our challenge thread eitherways :grouphugg:

Irene - are you able to create a sticky and lock it? Then maybe you or another mod could post the final results on that sticky each week and re-lock it every time you have updated it?

Then we just need to decide how to collect the results in the first place lol

Back