Weekend is here at last...

greedyguts1980

Silver Member
..what's everyone up to this weekend?

Tonite I'm gonna chill with OH and watch Dexter.

Tmrw i'm gonna have a well deserved lie in then go for a 4 mile jog (if I can last that long). Blackberry & sloe picking in the afternoon :) avatar on bluray to watch too!!

Sunday me & the OH are going walking in Wooler (foot of the cheviots) with my parents!!

Got back from my jog and almost all the housework has been done!! OH is after brownie points methinks ;-)

Sarah xxx

Tonight dh has a friend over and they are gaming, so I am hiding in the bedroom lol...

Tomorrow, we have our eldest at a footy match, then picking my brother up on the way home as he is visiting until sunday. Afternoon will be spent making the two little ones have a long late nap, while I iron party clothes and pack everything we may (or may not) need...then off to boogie for my sisters wedding celebration at about 6.30pm. I won't get time to exercise but will be a busy bee, so i'm sure that will account for something;)

On Sunday, We will take the dog for a nice long run around the park, then we have karate kid to watch with the older two in the evening. If I can resist the doritos and sensations then I will be fine:)

I am very excited about the party, and am really looking forward to seeing my little sisters wedding dress in the flesh. she has 22 days until baby is due so she is feeling a bit frumpy, but I bet she will look stunning:D

Anyone else?

Redmel, you have yr dancing shoes on at the wedding!! Cams burnt methinks!! Bet yr sister will look beautiful it's her wedding day after all. My mam was 6 months pregnant when she got married and she looked a picture of health!!

xxx

My mum was 6mths pregnant with me when she got married and I was 7mths pregnant when I got married too....weird family we are:)

Im sure I will be running round aftrr the tots more than dancing but I am so looking forward to it.

Enjoy Avatar and blackberry picking:)

Weddings are lovely occasions!! Catch up with yr family and enjoy the night xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back