Weigh in!

Deelight

Yaaaaaaaaay 15LBS lost and still lovin it......boring post I know but am just so darned excited!!!! :)

Wll done u!

:party0019::party0019:

Thats great! Gives u a boost to carry on. I had my 2nd WI last nite and lost 4lbs, thats 11 so far. I think this is the diet for me. Its great!!
carry on the good work girl!

congrats xx

Never a boring post, thats what this site is all about!! and if loosing weight wasn't the most important part, then I don't know what is!! WELL DONE FANTASTIC LOSS!

Brilliant new keep up the good work.
My first weigh in tomoorow wish me luck
:talk017::talk017::party0036: have one on me syn free

Well Blooming Done!
Keep It Up Xxxx

Thank you everyone, the weight loss is over 3 weeks of dieting but cant beleive am still motivated as usually by now I have begun to 'cheat' but no signs of it as of yet! and am determined there will be no signs at all till amm 11st ;-)

Well done you have done so well! I think it is fab that everyone is so motivated on here and there seems to be a really nice community spirit :D

Ok all of you out there that keep dropping the weight need to share your secrets with us newbies!
:) LOL I am still experimenting to see if red or green days are better

x
Steph

Drum Roll)))))))))))))))))))))))15lbs.!!!!

Nice one Deelight:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Steph to bwe honest I tend to stick to red days but that is probably down to my personal preference ( I am a big meat eater) but I have friends who are equally sucessful on green days.

So perhaps best thing to do is stick to what suits you best (sounds a bit like a cop out I know)

Best thing is keep goin n remember that to cross an ocean ya gotta keep rowing forward even if the waves push ya back! (Oh my god is like corn on the cov wiv a side order of CORN lol)

Not a boring post at all - what a FANTASTIC result and all down to you and your willpower.
So many congratulations to you.
Onwards and upwards!!!
Take care
Tansyx:)

Back