Weighing day?

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
What day do you guys all weigh in on?

I weigh in on a Monday morning. Best day for me as it stops me from going mad at the weekend.......well in theory anyway!!! lol. This weekend however i am going camping with the kids and OH so it will be tuesday weigh as not back until Monday afternoon.

Going to a place called stragglesthorpe in Nottingham. Have not been camping for 3 years and its the first outing with my two little ones. Hope they enjoy it as much as i do.

x

Going to a place called stragglesthorpe in Nottingham. Have not been camping for 3 years and its the first outing with my two little ones. Hope they enjoy it as much as i do.

x

I think its amazing for kids.. we only got back into it last year with the kids & they both love it, I think its the complete freedon for them isn't it. Have fun. x

Usually Monday morning for me - for the same reasons :p

I know alot of people who weigh in on a friday before the weekend hits but I always used to end up going ott if I did that!

Saturday morning cos thats when we do out weekly shop and thats where I get weighed :) and when I have lost it really spurs me on to keep going over the weekend x

first thing monday morning, before eating breakfast and after using the bathroom (tmi?!) x

Back