Weight loss and dress size

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
Totally depends on your build hun. I'm tall and lost 1.5 stone and still the same dress size although marginally looser. Very frustrating! But others can lose the the same and drop 2 sizes! About where you hold your weight at well x

Thanks so much for the info

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I always reckon on one stone being one dress size down. I suppose it depends on how much you have to lose. I'm size 20/22 and if I lose one stone I know an 18/20 will easily fit me.

jane123 said:
I always reckon on one stone being one dress size down. I suppose it depends on how much you have to lose. I'm size 20/22 and if I lose one stone I know an 18/20 will easily fit me.

Thanks for the advice

jane123 said:

Ok thank you

yeah it does differ from person to person.

I've dropped 6 (ish) dress sizes and I've lost just under 7 1/2 stone.

I had to lose 2 stone to drop 1 dress size.

I'm guessing it depends on where you shop too!!!

I was struggling to get into my size 18 jeans before I started, now 2 stone lighter and have to wear a belt with them but can't get comfortably into size 16 jeans yet.

fs22 said:
I was struggling to get into my size 18 jeans before I started, now 2 stone lighter and have to wear a belt with them but can't get comfortably into size 16 jeans yet.

Just not sure how many stones I have To loose To be a size 10-12 as I am a size 16

you will know when you get there, we are all different and unfortunately there is no real accurate rough guide, just keep going until you are happy and feel comfortable in your clothes!

kimmykins2008 said:
you will know when you get there, we are all different and unfortunately there is no real accurate rough guide, just keep going until you are happy and feel comfortable in your clothes!

Thanks kimmy

No matter how much weight I put on or lose, I never seem to fit into jeans well! I always seem to be between sizes!

Back