welsh girl's cc diary

Sorry i didn't update yesturday but i was in that much pain all i wanted to do was smoke and eat. i was able to refrain from the smoking but the eating was asking a bit much of myself. :cry:

As of today ive decided too add some light exercises into my regimes aswell as ccing. I thought it would be good to help the losses abit. anyway i was under by 75 cals after going on 60 mins walk/wheelchair push and doing some housework for 30 min.

Well a full week of not smoking and it feels great. food wise has been really good today but i am under my calorie limit by about 300 cals but just don't feel like eating.

Well done on quitting smoking. :). No point in forcing yourself to eat if you aren't hungry. Maybe your appetite will be up a little tomorrow and you can have a wee treat to compensate :)

I have just had some biccie's before bed so im now 108 cals under :rolleyes: but going out tomorrow so no doubt that i will have a treat for lunch :)

I can't believe how well some of you are doing ccing but i think it's not for me as I had a hospital appointment today i got them too weigh me and ive put on 5lbs in a month.so decided to just eat healthly I will be popping back to see everyonrs progress and to also keep you all informed on how my weight loss journey is going.

Sorry to hear about the gain and being in hospital in general :(. Perhaps its best to focus on healthy eating for a while, its common sense after all that it will help your body to its best and most suitable weight. Cook from scratch rather than processed foods, eat lots of fruit and veg and use the 1/2 veg, 1/4 protein, 1/4 carb portion rule for meals, try and avoid sugar as much as you can and you go wrong. Good luck :) :)

Thanks im not in hospital yet,but still having a ruff time of eating at the moment i seem to have the best of intentions and then eat everything in sight. :rolleyes:

Im still waiting for a date to go into hospital.it's been just over 3 weeks now that i have not smoked. although i haven't really been on here much lately im still using mfp and although ive had a few bad days im still keeping to my calorie allowance,but i havent been eating very healthly and my water intake is very bad so as of tomorrow im going to try and eat better and drink alot more. :rolleyes:

Some days I am really good with the water intakes, other days I really struggle! Hope you hear from hospital soon and well done on the not smoking!

Back